Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mysterious Youth

FanZ - Legends Checklist

15 posts in this topic

fanztcg.wordpress.com/legends-checklist/

I kind of wish there were more single levels for old MPs that they were holding off on previewing. Was really hoping for a new Piccolo and maybe a Raditz just to finish the trio. The Saiyan blocks seem like they'll be really annoying and essentially staples outside or perhaps in tandem with MPPV builds.

Artificial Human likes this

... But, but Raditz.

GUYS. THIS EXPANSION WAS LITERALLY ABOUT HIS DAD.

If there was EVER a time to give him a new level |:

2 hours ago, Artificial Human said:

Raditz is too good for this game. Raditz and his sexy, long, luxurious Saiyajin locks. >_>

Exactly this ;)

Denithan likes this

Orange grimace is cool. 

All you pleabs talking about new Raditz levels, I just want a Raditz Ally

Denithan likes this

28 minutes ago, Vile said:

All you pleabs talking about new Raditz levels, I just want a Raditz Ally

You have doubled my annoyances, good ser. Touche.

10 hours ago, Artificial Human said:

Kami got basically every thing toned down. Also Vegeta was fixed.

Still trying to push Slug :( Please stop.

Whoa he did.  Probably good though.  He seemed pretty strong.  Still good for sure!

1 hour ago, v3rse said:

Felt like there should've been more allies too.

That's something I forgot to mention. I wish all of Bardock's team made it in as allies. I guess if they're sticking with five allies per set, that wasn't very likely, but this set is essentially about him so to not have all his guys is disappointing.

8 hours ago, Denithan said:

... But, but Raditz.

GUYS. THIS EXPANSION WAS LITERALLY ABOUT HIS DAD.

If there was EVER a time to give him a new level |:

I'm sure in some sort of cosmic sense Kami has more to do with Bardock than Raditz, who I'm kind of surprised even ended up with an MP given how he's treated. Maybe he'll get some focus in the Dragonball Zero set. ;)

Also I don't feel like needlessly commenting on every single typo I see in a preview but there are still typos present on some of these reworked cards and I really wonder how that manages to happen.

Denithan likes this

4 hours ago, Mysterious Youth said:

That's something I forgot to mention. I wish all of Bardock's team made it in as allies. I guess if they're sticking with five allies per set, that wasn't very likely, but this set is essentially about him so to not have all his guys is disappointing.

I hated Bardock's design in general. 1 and 2 should have been Ally themed, 3 and 4 should have been powered by dead/banished Allies.

Chilled was the place to Make Black Great Again.

Denithan likes this

5 minutes ago, Artificial Human said:

I hated Bardock's design in general. 1 and 2 should have been Ally themed, 3 and 4 should have been powered by dead/banished Allies.

Chilled was the place to Make Black Great Again.

That's an even better point to design Bardock around allies. I think his Budokai ultimate move involved remembering his team. Unless the allies for the set were just his team and Chilled it wasn't going to happen. I was disappointed that the last set didn't have the four directional Kais or even West, South, East, and Grand as it was the perfect set to do so. I don't think anyone would've questioned the loss of Olibu. Pikkon was missing, but he has more appearances. Same with Bubbles and Gregory.