3 Devastating Blow

3 Sobering Hammer

2 Cell's Draining Attack

Blocks (12)

3 Red Energy Defensive Stance

3 Red Sacrifice

3 Red Blocking Hand

3 Red Catch

Enraged now has access to the new awakening cards (Counter Kick and Driving Knee) and is now faster than ever. Cell should probably not have access to Enraged in the same way A13 shouldn't: he has a lv1 power that provides 2 anger and can use the allies he fetches as fodder for Red Counter kick. 

I run the old level 2 to fetch restriction and shut down unleashed shenanigans. In addition to sobering hammer, I hope this will keep unleashed in check for the ~3 turns I need to win. The addition of Paragus and Nappa should keep control decks in check as well. 

Some of the cards here are gimmicky choices that will most likely get replaced as the meta evolves. Right now its leaned to the anticipated control meta, but I will probably have to add extra physical blocks for Broly.

I like the idea.

A. I think you're overcommitting on allies. For example turles is not going to help you in an mppv deck. I'd probably just stick to the 2 good cell Jr's and call it good. Switch to the new lv 2 and drop the ally tech. You really only need allies for counter kick and lv 1 power anyway.

B. I think you should switch to the new lv 2 and replace your second physical block with resourceful block to try and get extra uses of the lv 1 power (plus lv down card draw). The new lv 2 will help keep allies in play.

C. I'm not sure how I feel about red furious lunge. There may be a better choice there. 

D. You should run the old lv 3. A hit with that is a crit (aka anger), and the damage is good enough that it can help you close out a game in a pinch. Especially if you have gotten in some mill from the 1 and 2. The new 3 is ok, but it can be difficult to keep the necessary allies in play. Besides your primary win condition is mppv not survival so the old 3 is definitely superior. And you can even use the level up effect should you need to abandon mppv for any reason.

1 hour ago, v3rse said:

D. You should run the old lv 3. A hit with that is a crit (aka anger), and the damage is good enough that it can help you close out a game in a pinch. Especially if you have gotten in some mill from the 1 and 2. The new 3 is ok, but it can be difficult to keep the necessary allies in play. Besides your primary win condition is mppv not survival so the old 3 is definitely superior. And you can even use the level up effect should you need to abandon mppv for any reason.

To be fair the new level 3 can search anywhere for an ally to help keep them around.

5 hours ago, v3rse said:

I like the idea.

A. I think you're overcommitting on allies. For example turles is not going to help you in an mppv deck. I'd probably just stick to the 2 good cell Jr's and call it good. Switch to the new lv 2 and drop the ally tech. You really only need allies for counter kick and lv 1 power anyway.

B. I think you should switch to the new lv 2 and replace your second physical block with resourceful block to try and get extra uses of the lv 1 power (plus lv down card draw). The new lv 2 will help keep allies in play.

C. I'm not sure how I feel about red furious lunge. There may be a better choice there. 

A+D. Turles and Nappa are both so freaking useful but I will probably ditch the Overpowering attack. You are probably right though, lv3 guarantees a Wallbreaker removal as well. If I ditch all but 2 Cell Jr. allies then I can dabble with some set ups. 

B. Interestingly enough, I have just added Resourceful Block on top of my other phys blocks because Chilled is everywhere (in addition to Broly). I am really liking the tutor from his old level 2, I am tutoring blocking hands a lot more than I would have thought. However, this is probably the toughest call.

C. I am not sure about Furious Lunge either : /  its Endurance 2 and a 2 anger card... but I am looking for alternatives (probably Red Tandem Attack actually... derp)

4 hours ago, Vile said:

To be fair the new level 3 can search anywhere for an ally to help keep them around.

Yeah but a strong unpreventable attack and possible anger gain seems stronger and more reliable. 

@Edison Carasio and I were just talking the other day on how this is probably the best new deck to come out of the "thawed" (is that what we're calling it?) list. It is basically a less potent but still very effective Enraged Goku. I would recommend using his new level 1 for free anger, old level 3 for free crits and his levels 2 (old) and 4 are basically the Goku equivalent.

On 7/5/2017 at 2:35 PM, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

@Edison Carasio and I were just talking the other day on how this is probably the best new deck to come out of the "thawed" (is that what we're calling it?) list. It is basically a less potent but still very effective Enraged Goku. I would recommend using his new level 1 for free anger, old level 3 for free crits and his levels 2 (old) and 4 are basically the Goku equivalent.

He is diet drawku at best, but in Enraged that's a good thing. But if I run Cell that way I probably just give up on the counter kick idea.

As for Enraged, Ginyu is also a decent contender with his level 2. But I think Piccolo (Triple threat) is the strongest available option for Enraged, even with the nerf to his level 2 (set 1). I am gonna run Piccolo with his evolution level 2 (highly underrated). 

On 7/6/2017 at 7:39 PM, Jaith1 said:

He is diet drawku at best, but in Enraged that's a good thing. But if I run Cell that way I probably just give up on the counter kick idea.

As for Enraged, Ginyu is also a decent contender with his level 2. But I think Piccolo (Triple threat) is the strongest available option for Enraged, even with the nerf to his level 2 (set 1). I am gonna run Piccolo with his evolution level 2 (highly underrated). 

Enraged Pickles is fun, and semi consistent. I did combo out like crazy with him bouncing balls to hand and abusing some red bribe. I ran 

New lvl 1

Old lvl 2

New lvl 3

Old lvl 4

I think one ofnmy favorite interactions was using 3 to pick up a ball, level, and now that I have an extra card in hand pitch the ball to keep momentum. I ran the old level 4 for the high damage attack.

On 7/8/2017 at 5:35 PM, Vile said:

Enraged Pickles is fun, and semi consistent. I did combo out like crazy with him bouncing balls to hand and abusing some red bribe. I ran 

New lvl 1

Old lvl 2

New lvl 3

Old lvl 4

I think one ofnmy favorite interactions was using 3 to pick up a ball, level, and now that I have an extra card in hand pitch the ball to keep momentum. I ran the old level 4 for the high damage attack.

You are crazy not to pick New lv4, simply for the fact of getting deleveled by ball 2 which you would be running. Curious what's your set up package? You gotta run x3 Relaxation, x3 Blaze, x1 Dragon Radar, how many bribes can you afford when they compete with Destiny and VTP?

I didn't run destiny.  I also had trouble finding room for Weighted Clothing, which honesty I ended up not running.