SirCod

Awakening Cell is broken.

60 posts in this topic

Weird, I see unleashed as less and less of  a problem the more the game advances. It's still a powerful card, and it still does more than it should. But I see less decks taking it, and I see less decks auto winning with it. 

Future Gohan is really strong. No arguments to be made there. It's a strong stack. I really wish they had made him his own character instead of letting him mix stacks.

Denithan likes this

12 hours ago, ChangelingBard said:

It is your responsibility to play the game as correctly as possible though.  Missing a single trigger can change the whole game, it's why it's mandatory for both players to make sure triggers are used correctly.  

Most triggers are advantageous to the player that controls the card. I have no sympathies for people that give up their own advantage because they can't keep a track of their own deck.

sh0ryu_repp4 likes this

10 hours ago, Artificial Human said:

Most triggers are advantageous to the player that controls the card. I have no sympathies for people that give up their own advantage because they can't keep a track of their own deck.

Wait, are we arguing mandatory triggers like Red Enraged or optional triggers like  Android 13's Impenetrable Defense?  

2 hours ago, ChangelingBard said:

Wait, are we arguing mandatory triggers like Red Enraged or optional triggers like  Android 13's Impenetrable Defense?  

If it is your opponent's responsibility to trigger the effect and they don't then fuck 'em lol

Artificial Human likes this

3 hours ago, ChangelingBard said:

For me optional.

56 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Like missing Roshi level 3's end of combat effect? :P  

Yup lol

But I am more so referring to like OP events with cash on the line, casuals have way more leniency.

Ok so after a few weeks of trying different things out he's not broken at all. Blue 17 can just lower and lock him to his level one forever, plus deal with his allies. The attach card that stops unleashed plus Blue's anti-anger easily locks him to level 1. Saiyan Clench decks just need to land two attacks to end a rejuv/mill deck like his. Blue Pikkon matches his mill with rejuvenation. Android 13 can tutor for the anti level up card with is named card, and once he hits level 3 he gets to mill too. Cooler outrejuves him.