manoftomorrow010

Special Pack Set with Promo Vegeta

Hey gang they officially posted the card for the Promo Vegeta in the special pack set, which comes with 4 boosters and One Hit Destruction Vegeta.

He's really strong, with Triple Strike and the ability to evolve at ZERO cost, if you have enough energy in play.

http://www.dbs-cardgame.com/product/dbs-sp01.php

I love all the Supers. I like that with the supers the game seems to be under the direction of once 6/7 cost cards start hitting the table, games shouldn't be lasting more than one or two more turns. They are all super strong because they are all game enders.

36 minutes ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

I love all the Supers. I like that with the supers the game seems to be under the direction of once 6/7 cost cards start hitting the table, games shouldn't be lasting more than one or two more turns. They are all super strong because they are all game enders.

Also, in all the YouTube games I watched from people with proxies, etc., I never saw people taking a game to the point where they had 6-7 energy on the table, anyway. But that could've been just due to the limited card pool at those times. Like the Blue leader Goku needing 7 energy, I don't think I saw anyone pull that off before a game ended. Blue will definitely want to include cards that allow you to play extra energy in a turn, like Whis, Resting Attendant and Objection.

1 hour ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

Also, in all the YouTube games I watched from people with proxies, etc., I never saw people taking a game to the point where they had 6-7 energy on the table, anyway. But that could've been just due to the limited card pool at those times. Like the Blue leader Goku needing 7 energy, I don't think I saw anyone pull that off before a game ended. Blue will definitely want to include cards that allow you to play extra energy in a turn, like Whis, Resting Attendant and Objection.

The Majin Buu that gives you +1 energy is an easy 4 of in every deck running blue.

1 hour ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

The Majin Buu that gives you +1 energy is an easy 4 of in every deck running blue.

That card (Energy Boosted Majin Buu) is card draw. Are you thinking of Objection and/or Whis, the Resting Attendant? They both provide a way to play extra energy. Objection is cheaper.

25 minutes ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

That card (Energy Boosted Majin Buu) is card draw. Are you thinking of Objection and/or Whis, the Resting Attendant? They both provide a way to play extra energy. Objection is cheaper.

Ah my bad it is card draw not energy. My point sill stands though lol

5 minutes ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

Ah my bad it is card draw not energy. My point sill stands though lol

Yeah, that card is still really solid, 1 Energy for 1 card draw. Objection is really your most cost-efficient method of getting extra energy out in a turn, but at a cost of 2 energy. Whis, being 4 cost would be more of a mid-game play, but places it from your deck instead of hand like Objection. All strong options. I'd probably do Objection as a 4 and Whis as a 3 in Blue.