Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Littlebig

Set 9 printing problem.

4 posts in this topic

So I printed out the .pdf for set 9 and when I looked at them they appeared smaller than the normal card size. So I cut a sample and it turned out to be the size of a yugioh card. 

My question is: has anyone else had this problem or was this an issue on my end? I can resize the cards and reprint them but doing so is a pain. I've been working with card stock with decent success but I've been printing at staples because I don't have a printer so finding out the cards were the wrong size was a little irritating.

11 hours ago, Littlebig said:

So I printed out the .pdf for set 9 and when I looked at them they appeared smaller than the normal card size. So I cut a sample and it turned out to be the size of a yugioh card. 

My question is: has anyone else had this problem or was this an issue on my end? I can resize the cards and reprint them but doing so is a pain. I've been working with card stock with decent success but I've been printing at staples because I don't have a printer so finding out the cards were the wrong size was a little irritating.

Yeah I had the same problem. I ended up resizing each image to 825x1125 and then pasting them in a word document to print easier. I also edited the images to have the dimensions of a regular trading card. Here's a link to my print sheet.

Littlebig likes this

3 hours ago, Pwerman5752 said:

Yeah I had the same problem. I ended up resizing each image to 825x1125 and then pasting them in a word document to print easier. I also edited the images to have the dimensions of a regular trading card. Here's a link to my print sheet.

Wow thank you so much! Definitely saving those measurements for problems in future releases. 

What do you think happened? Was it just a mistake or was it based off the assumption that everyone is just printing and cutting on computer paper and sleeping in front of random cards that the exact size wasn't seen as an issue?

1 hour ago, Littlebig said:

Wow thank you so much! Definitely saving those measurements for problems in future releases. 

What do you think happened? Was it just a mistake or was it based off the assumption that everyone is just printing and cutting on computer paper and sleeping in front of random cards that the exact size wasn't seen as an issue?

I have no idea... I think that the FanZ guys just develop an image from either photoshop or another image editor and save it under a default setting. Again, I'm not positive.