Sign in to follow this  
Artificial Human

Kumite Mastery Format

Kumite Mastery Tournament

So I was checking the Saiyan Saga rule book and I found this, something I both didn't remember personally and have never heard of ever again. It kinda seems like a precursor to Tuff Enuff, in that turns off MPPV, but has some interesting other rules where you start on your second highest level and only need to deal 20 Life Cards of Damage to win Survival. I guess you'd put actual damage side ways to denote 'Life Card Damage' vs using cards. It clearly stopped being a thing because it probably wasn't played and power creep made 20 Damage too low, but what do you guys think about it?

I think the second highest level part is probably the most interesting part of it.

I started playing the Score game in the Trunks Saga, so I guess I never read the Saiyan Saga book, because I don't remember that either.  

I do remember Underdog tournaments that had their own special flipped PAT:

BGniPc6.png 

There was also a tournament format where you picked one MP level as your whole stack. No MPPV, obviously.

I'm actually just really curious about how anger mechanics factor into that single MP level format that Cytorak mentioned.

Kumite sounds really cool though. A good way to dive neck deep into the combat and start swinging hard from the get go. I didn't even know all these alternate formats existed period.