sh0ryu_repp4

DBS Booster Draft Rules

I was writing up a summary but, you east-coasters lol

The idea sounds great. Best of 3 is ideal, and necessary, for this game. Including a sideboard is great, although I'm not entirely thrilled with being able to change your Leader, would rather that be just Battle/Extra cards.

Otherwise, it sounds a lot like how we drafted in Heroclix, passing the boosters after choosing a card, as opposed to getting handed boosters and opening them yourself and using any and all cards there, which was how we did it in PanZ.

I am a little confused about the drafting with the leader cards. Are they saying that if you don't draft your leader in your first pack then you HAVE to take one from the next pack, plus an extra card? am i reading that right?

On 7/20/2017 at 10:00 AM, manoftomorrow010 said:

I was writing up a summary but, you east-coasters lol

The idea sounds great. Best of 3 is ideal, and necessary, for this game. Including a sideboard is great, although I'm not entirely thrilled with being able to change your Leader, would rather that be just Battle/Extra cards.

Otherwise, it sounds a lot like how we drafted in Heroclix, passing the boosters after choosing a card, as opposed to getting handed boosters and opening them yourself and using any and all cards there, which was how we did it in PanZ.

Drafting in heroclix is balls though. You can see a full booster and whats cpming to you so you can meta build your team with whats coming your way. 

Every time we drafted one player would take forever to make his picks and he would have 5 boosters behind himso he could pick from each one know exactly what to get. 

Here, it sounds more enjoyable and bettee than the sealed events of "brinf your own MP/Mastery" which was always Blue protective or Black devious, and either pickles or Krillin.