Uncle Sam

Lightning-fast (Red) Hit

First off, boo for dark text in the title box. I barely see it when I type.

With that out of the way, here's a mono red Hit deck that I slapped together last night and have yet to playtest. The deck aims to apply early offensive pressure witha cards like Cabba, Frost, and leader Hit. Magetta of Universe 6 is an early game one-off shield 'cause everyone needs Blockers, while Fickle Destruction and Assassination Plot clear out threats to your leader. Evolve Hit into his lightning-fast form late game and salt the opponent away from out of nowhere. Vados underperformed in mock playtests so I might swap her with Manipulating Champa and Destructive Terror Champa depending on how playtesting goes.

-Leader

x1 Hit ---> Assassin Hit

-Battle Cards

x4 Evolution Premonition Frost

x4 Saiyan Cabba

x4 Hit

x4 Magetta of Universe 6

x3 Son Goten, Family of Justice

x4 Calm-Hearted Vados

x4 Furthering Destruction Champa

x4 Iron Wall Magetta

x4 Terror Assault Frost

x3 Bewitching God Vados

x4 Lightning-fast Hit

-Extra Cards

x4 Fickle Destruction

x4 Assassination Plot

Obviously, since this is my first deck built from scratch, there's going to be a bit of saturation of certain cards. I'm sure further playtesting will uproot the weeds, so to speak, and streamline the deck for maximum consistency.

I like this, overall. Think I would try to find 1-2 slots for Vados' Assistance (Vados's Assistance on card, but grammar)

Having a (basically) free negate could save this deck's skin time to time. Especially if you're trying to get to Lighting Fast Hit as your main win-con. This could help buy some time, plus provide energy wiggle room for another combo/play to follow up the negate for any other attacks in the same turn.

Otherwise, good deck! May use this as a start point for my Hit Deck!