sh0ryu_repp4

Set 2 Gencon Spoilers

36 minutes ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

The Double Shot Vegeta is GODLIKE

oh for sure. "let me combo with this card, oh now I get to play it rested." especially on your opp. last attack, just combo a couple of him just to get him out at paying 1 per.

Yeah that awaken trunks is a disappointment. Same exact effect. It be better if they took off the "once per turn" restriction off of the awakened form. Or at least let us draw 2 cards for it

I'm curious to see what cards we will get in the next set for Yellow. Looks like Blue is going to be focused on Zamasu and Black. Maybe some trunks also. Red will be new Goku and Vegeta cards plus Vegito.

10 minutes ago, RPENERGY said:

I'm curious to see what cards we will get in the next set for Yellow. Looks like Blue is going to be focused on Zamasu and Black. Maybe some trunks also. Red will be new Goku and Vegeta cards plus Vegito.

Yellow is supposed to be Black/Rose Goku if I remember correctly.

7 hours ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

Yellow is supposed to be Black/Rose Goku if I remember correctly.

Oh? that would be interesting since the zamasu and goku black battle cards are blue. I assumed that they would both be Blue Leaders. Would be interesting to see Goku Black in both Yellow and Blue. More mix color decks should be fun.

I think the next set will have the following break down for colors

Red will add Babidi and Majin Buu Saga cards

Blue will add Future Trunks Saga cards

Green will add more Android Cell Saga cards

Yellow will have Cooler Saga cards

This is not to say other Sagas won't be in other colors but I think this is what we can guess if the promos and what has already been spoiled is any indication of what we can expect.

From set 1 it really looks like Frieza related cards will be yellow, so I expect Cooler to follow this pattern and if/when they release chilled he will be in yellow as well.

Green already has some Android Cell Saga cards in set 1 but lacked any of the androids, the promo places Cell in green which fits well. That still leaves the Androids but in the Carddass version the Androids shared the same color with Cell which I think is a strong incidation that will be true here as well.

Blue already has a number of Future Trunks Saga cards spoiled and I think Goku Black/ Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black will be in this color as well. The though behind this is that villains stay in one color while heroes get to be across multiple colors, I think this is how they will keep it for now.

Red has the promo SS3 Goku from Babidi Saga and has the spoiled Red Vegeta card along with the Potata card which is a good arguement for Majin Buu Saga being in it.