slaytanic730

vegeta or broly?

Been running a mono green broly as my main deck since I started with four rampaging attacker vegetas in it yet I recently came into two cells and the promo four drop broly. Which would be a better place, vegeta or broly as a four drop?

Are you running 1 drop Broly?

Vegeta and Broly 4 drops are nearly the same.  Both have double strike, both KO a battle card when coming into play.

Vegeta - Pros: Can be played as a Counter on attack; 20k - Cons: Auto limited to BCs with cost 4 or less, strict 4 drop

Broly - Pros: Evolves as a 3 drop; can be searched with 1 drop Broly; KO any battle card - Cons: 15k; can't be played as counter.

Comes down to preference.  I'd suggest playing a couple matches and seeing how they fair.

I would run the promo Broly if you already have access to it and are currently running the 1-drop Broly.

However, in most of my green builds, I have been running Furious Yell Vegeta over Rampaging Attacker. The reason: He helps against stall strategies to allow you to awaken.

yeah I do like the possibility of busting a dual attacker, especially vados, but broly being a possible three drop and accessible with the one drop broly I think I've made my choice. Thank you all for the sound advice and gods willing I can snag the rest I need for my play sets.