Sign in to follow this  
NECH

"I'll end it on turn 6! Ginyu's shocking strategy!"

Decided to try and make a Ginyu deck next because why not.  

Still a work in progress obviously but the goal of the deck is to utilize both your ginyu leader ability, and the 6-drop ginyu card itself and OTK.

Leader: Ginyu

4 mecha frieza

4 avenging frieza

4 frieza call

4 guldo

4 recoome

4 burter

4 jeice

4 appule 

1 Sui

3 Ginyu

4 sorbet

2 champa

4 dodoria

I need to fill space for the last 4 cards, and while the vanillas are in there for now, they either might change numbers or be cut.  Likewise with Sorbet. 

Turn 6?  you gotta pump that number DOWN, that's a rookie number!

Seriously though, Stall Yellow Ginyu is fun to play, not fun to play against.  Biggest problems you'll face are Yellow not having a 1 cost attack negate and your opponent dropping Champa and/or eraser gun on you.

I've seen a couple on Facebook.  A lot of players are playing Frieza as leader instead, using the same tactics, just not getting the free Ginyu Force from your life cards that Ginyu gives you.

1 hour ago, Stryyder said:

I've seen a couple on Facebook.  A lot of players are playing Frieza as leader instead, using the same tactics, just not getting the free Ginyu Force from your life cards that Ginyu gives you.

The free Ginyu cards part is definitely nice, but that's not the real reason behind using Ginyu.

More and more players are leaning toward getting you down to 5 life, and then waiting until they have lethal before finally attacking.  So with frieza you won't be able to awaken...but with Ginyu you can force the awaken.  

Its Ginyu, Cabba, and that green Vegeta that can counter that prevalent strategy.  I just feel like Ginyu would be more fun to build using it.