Vile

Set 2 news

On 9/30/2017 at 10:39 AM, Vile said:

So I thought Shoryuu was just being a troll and wanting something that didn't exsist..... 

I was wrong

http://m.ign.com/videos/2017/09/25/dragon-ball-fighterz-android-21-in-game-reveal-tgs-2017

THROW ALL YOUR OTHER WAIFUS IN THE FIRE PIT

23 hours ago, soviet prince said:

Sarah Palin is an android,  so much now makes sense :P

HOWFUCKINDAREYOU

1 hour ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

THROW ALL YOUR OTHER WAIFUS IN THE FIRE PIT

HOWFUCKINDAREYOU

My wifu is better than any Z warrior. Rin Tosaka has my nerd heart <3 

WAAAAIIIIIIFFFFUUUUUU-ARU(had to make that japanese dialect)

42 minutes ago, Vile said:

My wifu is better than any Z warrior. Rin Tosaka has my nerd heart <3 

WAAAAIIIIIIFFFFUUUUUU-ARU(had to make that japanese dialect)

I was referring just to DBZ Waifus lol but OVERALL Ochako is the perfect creature too good for this world.

17 minutes ago, Vile said:

Greens are up. I like Cell leader, but I feel the 17/18 leader is crap. Nit gettijg a Power Level boost when awakening really makes them squishy 

http://www.dbs-cardgame.com/cardlist/?search=true&category=428002

Nah dood. they get +10K when you are at 4 life. They count as both 17 AND 18

The Gohan leader is a hot pile of garbage tho

I was under the impression they wouldn't count. If that's the case then hot damn, they just need some energy ramp. Still think Cell is better though. 

54 minutes ago, Vile said:

I was under the impression they wouldn't count. If that's the case then hot damn, they just need some energy ramp. Still think Cell is better though. 

There are people saying that they can't but I don't understand how. It says all 17 and 18 cards get +5K and the leader has BOTH under their traits. it is ultimately going to need a clarification, but as of right now, I don't see why they wouldn't.

I can see the ruling on that. It doesn't specify that each instsnce gets the buff, just each card does and whilea duo, they are one card. 

I'm not going to lie, I REALLY love that Cell card. That's got some really interesting implications and interactions while being really good for hand presence (in the late game), and just being curious in the early game.

On a side, that Trunks was a bit disappointing. His awakening is literally just the same effect. It's not powered up. It's not interesting. He's just, there, and boring.

On another side, I don't even know if that Gohan card is worth running o-O He's basically a vanilla until you take your final turn swing. Maybe we'll get some really good Gohan/Goku support, and it'll make up for the lack of advantage by having access to both? If that's how it works? But as it stands, just use the other Gohan.

Fused Zamasu is just the worst leader of this set imo. Awakening at 2 life is just horribly handicapping, and the fact his draw is conditional on it being blue discourages running him in a mix. The argument is there that Gohan and him are tied for the worst one, but I just don't feel the advantage of Zamasu with the current game state. But hey, I'm like, 90% sure there are some absurd comboes waiting in dormant for both Gohan and Zamasu that would make them top tier.

I do just flat like Android 17/18. They're cost effective and are all about leveraging advantages, making lower cost units more effective and meaning that you require at least a touch less energy generation. I actually think of all the new personalities, they probably have the greatest potential for curving out opponents (which seems even more like the intent given the presence of Krillin, as well as the 3[2] cost versions who swing for 15k PRE-power boost and re-stand each-other). I especially like the absurd comboes they seem to have available to them if you can get the right set-ups on the board, being able to just attack over and over for around 20k.

Again though, Cell is the favorite because god he's weird, and I really hope we get to see a Green/Red variant of Cell that's based on Awakening yourself and then just pumping hand/field advantage. It's hilarious to me that Cell and the Androids actually have the same win con of attrition, especially with how differently the game approached them both.

@Denithan

Zamasu Fused I think you are discrediting. Unless you toss a triple strike at him he will awaken, and after words when you deck becomes your life, you gain life in a sense. Say you awaken and have 20 cards in deck, that's 4 life you opponet has to get through to finish you off. So going off this F.Zamasu starts the game with 12 life to your eight

@Vile
Even with that mindset though,  I don't know if he really seems that useful to me. By the time you're prock'ing his Awaken, the game should have already hit a pretty late stage, and the deck damage can destroy some really crucial combos and leave you equally as devastated. To me, it just doesn't strike me as hard value like you get with most of the others.
Again though, I'm probably missing something.