Sign in to follow this  
Artificial Human

Orange Adept No17

I've wanted to make the Androids for a while. I just haven't known where I wanted to go with them, but Orange Lasso seemed like the card that Orange wanted to open itself up to 17 and since Orange is one of my favorite styles, why not? Deck is meant to camp on Level 1, but I don't see why it couldn't restablise on 2. Wouldn't advise it though. This is primarily the reason why Orange Disaster Drill isn't here. If someone can find a card to lower my own Anger, I'd like to include that.

FORMAT
Fan Z

HOUSE RULES
No Ultra Rares

MASTERY
Orange Adept Mastery

MAIN PERSONALITY
Android 17 Entertained
Android 17 Imposing
Android 17 Battle Ready
Android 17 In Action

ALLIES 4
1 Android 14
1 Android 16
1 Android 18
1 Android 20

EVENTS 6
1 Time is a Warrior's Tool
3 Orange Juke
2 Orange Memory

SETUPS 5
2 Visiting the Past
1 Android 17's Van
2 Orange Dressing Room

DRILLS 4
1 Orange Joint Restraint Drill
1 Orange Steady Drill
1 Orange Burning Aura Drill
1 Orange Freezing Drill

PHYSICAL COMBAT 41
3 Android 17's Back Smash
3 Sobering Hammer
2 Orange Elbow
3 Orange Extension
3 Orange Left Punch
3 Orange Enraged Bash
3 Orange Hug
3 Orange Collision
3 Orange Knee Strike
3 Orange Bicycle Kick
3 Orange Lasso

3 Orange Confidence
3 Orange Grimace

ENERGY COMBAT 3
3 Orange Energized Push

If you are going to be running allys, While the Van is cool, it's also detrimental.  I'd run some sobering hammers. 

Also, i alwayswant to use 18, but I find her crappy. I'd rather see you run 14 who boosts your stage damage. 

Orange Bicycle Kick.  Know it.  Love it.  Throw in an O. Checkup Drill and abuse it.

Bicycle Kick ALSO has the option of lowering your own anger 2 levels.  With only 4 drills (5 with checkup?) the searching maneuvers might not be necessary.  Bicycle Kick time, baby!

Glad to see you making use of Orange Elbow.  I'd love to run that in my deck but I don't have any styled setups (despite how incredible Orange Dressing Room is).

Relooking at your list and loking up a few things, I think you need O.Enraged Bash. If one od your drills gets banished that hurts, moreso as you seem to ve balls in on the block drills. I would drop Searching Techinque. It's crap damage and you have to wait till after combat for your drill. 

You might also like Orange Leaping Punch from set 7. It's a wonky card 

17 hours ago, Vile said:

Relooking at your list and loking up a few things, I think you need O.Enraged Bash. If one od your drills gets banished that hurts, moreso as you seem to ve balls in on the block drills. I would drop Searching Techinque. It's crap damage and you have to wait till after combat for your drill. 

You might also like Orange Leaping Punch from set 7. It's a wonky card 

I second this.  Endurance for daaaaays.

Long time since update, been busy.

I decided to remove Stare Down, I didn't feel I needed it as I wanted to maximise my ability to strike my opponent. My hand is limited, I don't have a lot of card gain and I'm not a control deck. Feels weird not having them though. Took out Orange Saving Kick as I felt I had enough Anger control without it. Orange Searching Maneuver got removed due to the speed problems mentioned. Orange Elbow got reduce to 2 because I had very limited use for it. It's a nice card, but would be better in Blue imo.

I decided to take the advice given to me and add Orange Enraged Bash, Sobering Hammer, No14 and Orange Bicycle Kick. Haven't had the chance to test this deck out, but I look forward to it. I decided against Orange Leaping Punch because it feels very... I dunno, if we had one, a Side Deck type card if you're not going for Drillku type stuff.