sh0ryu_repp4

Set 2 Yellow Spoilers

C/U/R List: http://www.dbs-cardgame.com/cardlist/?search=true&category=428002&color=Yellow

Strategy: http://www.dbs-cardgame.com/strategy/union-force/yellow.php

They seem to have abandoned the hard control concept of Yellow and gone for a "Lightsworn" esque engine and people are saying it is bad but honestly I think this has great potential. The 5 Drop Cooler that makes ALL Metal Coolers Double Strikers (which means it includes the drones) plus a 2 drop spell that taps everything on the opponent's field AND a free 20K blocker?

Me likey.

Hard to say where it will fall in the meta, Cell still seems best, but I am VERY interested to see what the SR Yellow card is and does. That could push it over the top.

Still kinda new to the super card game and my friends can't answer me these questions. What is the purpose for the Meta-Cooler Core and getting another copy of itself from the deck to pile on top of it? Does having a copy of the Gete star underneath one of the Meta-Cooler cores remove it from the Battle-area? I just do not see any strategic advantage this gives or any interactions if any.

14 minutes ago, Pwerman5752 said:

Still kinda new to the super card game and my friends can't answer me these questions. What is the purpose for the Meta-Cooler Core and getting another copy of itself from the deck to pile on top of it? Does having a copy of the Gete star underneath one of the Meta-Cooler cores remove it from the Battle-area? I just do not see any strategic advantage this gives or any interactions if any.

I'm guessing that the Meta-Cooler Core that pays 5 to put another one on top of it is intended to be used with a yet-to-be-spoiled Metal Cooler Core Super Rare.

On 10/15/2017 at 4:16 AM, soviet prince said:

someone tell me the purpose of regular cooler, seems like lazy work

I think it is just like the UC Frieza from Set 1. Just a not-as-good version of the leader for people to experiment with.