Sign in to follow this  
Coltina

A few questions I need help with

1. During the defense or offense step, if I awaken my leader does it awaken in active mode? Can the awaken be used when in rest mode? If it can does awaken make your leader go from rest mode to active mode?

2.Theres a 1 cost Whis card that says "Negate the attack". As the attacker, Do you add cards as a combo before your opponent negates the attack, or does the attack have to be negated before things are combo'd?

3.The Card named "Friezas Call" It states you Choose 1 ≪Frieza's Army≫ card of energy cost 2 or less from your deck, and play it in Rest Mode. Then, shuffle your deck.  Do you pay the costs for this card and the card played? or just pay Friezas calls cost?

15 hours ago, Coltina said:

1. During the defense or offense step, if I awaken my leader does it awaken in active mode? Can the awaken be used when in rest mode? If it can does awaken make your leader go from rest mode to active mode?

2.Theres a 1 cost Whis card that says "Negate the attack". As the attacker, Do you add cards as a combo before your opponent negates the attack, or does the attack have to be negated before things are combo'd?

3.The Card named "Friezas Call" It states you Choose 1 ≪Frieza's Army≫ card of energy cost 2 or less from your deck, and play it in Rest Mode. Then, shuffle your deck.  Do you pay the costs for this card and the card played? or just pay Friezas calls cost?

1. When you awaken, you awaken into the state the card was last in. So if its in active mode, it stays in active mode. If it's in rest mode, it stays in rest mode.

2. No, the attack is negated. There is no combo step for either player.

3. You just pay the cost for the Frieza's Call, not for the card it plays.

Also, just to clarify on attacking and defending. You first declare your attack (I believe this is where you would rest the card you are attacking with?) At that point, your opp. is given the chance to play a card that negates the attack like that 1 drop Whis card, or they can declare they are using a blocker. After that is when you would move to the combo phase where you would play combo cards before the opp. would then respond with their combos. If the attack is negated, then there is no combo phase to go to. Just trying to make sure you understand how the phases work.