Jarrett

A few leaked card images...

3 hours ago, Mysterious Youth said:

I feel like there's a 1 next to the red cost.

At least it's one per deck. Good precedent to set. That said, this better not be 0-1 per case.

Might be mistake that "ultimate" is printed twice.

Ultimate is printed twice because the text is "you may only have one card with Ultimate in your deck"

That's too much. Triple attack at Triple strike for a 5 coster is dumb. Ginyu is strong but not that strong. At least the attacks heading your way are reasonably blockable. 

8 hours ago, Vile said:

That's too much. Triple attack at Triple strike for a 5 coster is dumb. Ginyu is strong but not that strong. At least the attacks heading your way are reasonably blockable. 

This is true but being a one of makes him easier to play around. Especially with so much destruction and discard around. I feel it is an even balance. Time will tell tho.

I do like the idea of Turn 2 Objection, Turn 3 Goku and Vegeta Battle cards, and Turn 4 this Vegito >:D

12 hours ago, Kurt said:

Is there major tournaments for this game? Looks very fun to play!

Local stores should have events if they support the game. Check the main site to see if stores near you are listed and if not try to see if they can! It is free for stores to sign up!

http://www.dbs-cardgame.com/event/tournament/sneak-peak_union-force.php

Also Regional info just went up a week ago. There are going to be six from November thru January.

http://www.dragonballsuper-regionals.com/

Hope that helps!