Sign in to follow this  
Artificial Human

Hi-Tech Zone

Since Fan Z doesn't want to make many Hi-Techs anymore, I made a blog to compile them. I'll update the thread as I post them. I have a link to Roy's Deviant Art because he made the base template, I'm just making the new name plates, incorporated Traits and the new icons for sets. You will find images for Vengeance and Perfection here. Since Roy doesn't have them on his deviant art, when I get the chance, I'll probably mirror them with credits to Roy. No point in remaking them when I'd use the same images for the most part and it's the same template.

UPDATE: 28/11/17
* Royuken's Android 13, Cooler, Broly, Perfection Roshi and Android 16 added.
* Revelations Piccolo Lv4 picture changed.
* Characters without Links are the 'To Do List".
* I will make pages for each set with Links on the actual blog.

Hi-Tech Zone

MP list:
Android 13
Android 16 (Perfection)
Android 18 (Hero)
Android 19
Android 20
Bardock
Broly
Captain Ginyu
Cell Jr
Chilled
Cooler
Dabura
Dr Wheelo
Garlic Jr
Gohan (Vengeance)
Goten
Hercule
Kid Trunks

Krillin (Vengeance)
Krillin (Revelations)
Lord Slug
Master Roshi (Perfection)
Master Roshi (Vengeance)
Mercenary Tao
Nail
Nappa (Heroes and Villains)
Nappa (Legends)

Piccolo (Revelations)
Raditz
Supreme Kai

Tienshinhan
Turles
Trunks (Premier)
Trunks (Vengeance)
Videl
Vegeta (Legends)
Yamcha (Perfection)

Yamcha (Revelations)

1 minute ago, Artificial Human said:

Oh no. It's really simple. But I can only send you instructions for GIMP2 as I don't use photoshop. I'll PM you.

Sounds good cause I do everything in Gimp 2 anyways. 

Ok guys. I've had the time to do Set 10, putting the finishing touches on them and doing some other things I want to upload as I have some other cool stuff in store. But I wanted to ask before I finish;

Does anyone have any interest in Mr Satan cards? Every MP and card that mentions 'Hercule' changed to read 'Mr Satan', essentially making the cards 'uncut' instead of 'TV Version'.

3 minutes ago, Artificial Human said:

Ok guys. I've had the time to do Set 10, putting the finishing touches on them and doing some other things I want to upload as I have some other cool stuff in store. But I wanted to ask before I finish;

Does anyone have any interest in Mr Satan cards? Every MP and card that mentions 'Hercule' changed to read 'Mr Satan', essentially making the cards 'uncut' instead of 'TV Version'.

Yes and links seem to be dead.

I moved the preview season ones to Draft as I'm uploading pages atm and finishing up some stuff. :)

I'll work on the Mr Satan cards when I get the chance. Just want to get through Set 2, 3, 4, 9, possibly do new Yamcha as Roy's don't have relevant images and do Set 6's one off levels. The only MP I'm forseeing having bucklies doing is Tao Pai Pai. I doubt there are enough renders for such an obscure character in the west.

EDIT: Set 10 is up. I was going to make a PDF for printouts, but I really don't have the time to do it. You can get Open Office and make your own in there, it's a free Microsoft Word alternative.

I like the 13's. If you make A20 I may print some off just cuz that was my best deck. 

I'm curious what art you plab to use for Tenshinhan. The VolleyBall fist art from Dokken Battle is hilarious and awesome.