Sign in to follow this  
Nuit

Hey

Hi everyone, been collecting the cards for awhile now and finally decided to start looking into deck building and participating in the game. Any local cali players hmu!

Hello, welcome.

Which part of CA?

SoCal here.

Only playing DBZ by Panini here and there with the friend who introduced it to me.

If its Super, I'm most likely not going to get into that game.  Nothing wrong with it, just doesn't feel like a Dragon Ball card game to me.

In any case, good luck.

I played PanZ and loved it, and as well i am playing Super. I've been trying to keep discussions going so please, post decks and junk. It's entertaining and can help you (or others).

yeah it is dragon ball super, i am currently focusing more on the union force set which just came out simply because it contains a Secret Rare that the first set does not.

Sadly only missing 3 spr/4 to complete my 1st set collection and for the 2nd set also 3 spr/4 xD i managed to pull the secret rare last night!

Currently I am working on a cell deck only missing 3 SR cell to complete the deck was unlucky on my pulls. If anyone knows any good deck builds that don't require too many promo duplicates or SR xD. I seem to have pulled a bunch of gohan and cooler.

I'm working on a cooler, will post it once I build the alpha deck. I also posted a thread for the community to build a Vegito deck together, so we'll see how that goes. 

So far Shoryu_Rep is our forum champion.

Ah I see I will check it out I do need some help I have a lot more saiyan cards at the moment. Or in the current meta of decks I have a lot of cards but then missing things like 3 promo or 1spr so does kinda suck lol. Thanks though I look forward to that.

Welcome to the forums. I'm also working on a Cell deck. I have 4 of the SR Cells though I'm thinking I only need 2 of them in my build in which case if you still need him I'm sure we can work something out if you have interest. I also posted on your marketplace post. Hope you have fun here!

Thanks! I will most likely be purchasing more union force booster boxes might save up for a case simply because of the secret rare. The one I managed to pull right away sleeved and then placed in a binder hoping to grade it just for memorabilia sake's. Grew up watching the show so really love the art and detail they put into making all the foil cards.