Vile

Let's build a deck: Vegito

There seem's to be endless options for building Vegito, and in fact in theory crafting he seems to be fastly versital in terms of what he can do. Question is, HOW do we do this? Let's delve in, as a team, and figure out the best of the best deck choices. After all, we are team TopTier

So I'll stsrt off with the obvious addition, SSB Vegito, the secret rare. It's a no brainer that if he hits the field, the game end. I'll update this post as we build onto the deck and form thw ultimate ass kicking fusion monster that'll make @sh0ryu_repp4 drop a brick in his tighty-whiteys. 

Post below! State reasons! BUILD!

Deck: 1

Leader: BT2-001 Vegito

Battle Cards: 1

Ultimate Force SSB Vegito x1

Extra Cards: 0

Side Deck: 0

As you said, Vegito is versatile and can in theory do many things.  There are two primary builds I can see Vegito being good in:

1. Play all the Vegito cards, using Lightning Speed Vegito to search out the higher cost one.  This build would use the Potara fusion mechanic, so adding alot of Goku/Vegeta for this mechanic is essential.  Overpower your opponent by getting out Force Vegito as early as possible, making full use of attacking with Goku and Vegeta, using Potara to play LS Vegito in active mode to attack with, then searching Repeated Force Vegito to again attack with.  That's alot of offensive pressure.
  2. Play using Evil Wizard Babadi as the primary win-con card.  This build packs all of the highest cost Goku, Vegeta, and Red Battle Cards.  Since Goku/Vegeta are considered Red regardless of their actual color, you can search out things like Awakening Rage Son Goku, God Charge Vegeta, and many other <25K battles cards (Ghost Token Gotenks and Miraculous Gohan in Red are also great targets).  This build wants to survive until it can hit Babadi.  But if you whiff on Babadi your chances diminish greatly.  It can be pretty devastating to hit two solid high cost cards with Babadi, especially two Ghost-generating Gotenks.

I prefer the Vegito good stuff.deck over the Babidi version. It has the world's slowest start, and you're essentially laid bare for the first three turns even if you get your objections/whis. Plus, the Babidi version actually makes the CBL argument valid. If your deck is so focused on one card, then having that card get CBL'd means you're SOL.

I have a list that I will post up later along with my 17/18 build from this weekend.

I can make the post have two builds for the two tyoes of players, Aggro and Control to let people have choices when they look in here. The goal was to get some discussion going. 

Here is my list. This deck has zero testing fyi I just put it together because it sounded good. None of the Vegetas or Gokus are above 4 energy and I omitted Lightning Speed Vegito because I don't like a card you can only attack with once, and I omitted the SCR because, as cool as it is, it is a 1 of and unsearchable and unsummonable aside from drawing it naturally and playing it. I kept the number of Gokus and Vegetas at 12 each to ensure better odds of Union Summoning. Furious Yell Vegeta is there to self awaken. Also, to better help Vegito's leader ability to go off, only 10 cards in the deck are not considered red for the purpose of its effect.

Again it is untested so feel free to try it out and let me know what glaring error I missed lol

Vegito

Battle Cards:

4 Kind Saiyan Son Goku
4 Bundle of Curiosity Goku
4 Assailant Vegeta
4 Furious Yell Vegeta
4 Overflowing Spirit Goku
4 Repeated Force Vegito
2 Bursting Energy Super Saiyan Vegito
4 Divine Aide Vados
4 Double Shot SS2 Vegeta

Extra Cards:

4 Senzu Bean
4 Whis' Coercion
4 Vados’ Assistance
4 Potara

2 hours ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

Here is my list. This deck has zero testing fyi I just put it together because it sounded good. None of the Vegetas or Gokus are above 4 energy and I omitted Lightning Speed Vegito because I don't like a card you can only attack with once, and I omitted the SCR because, as cool as it is, it is a 1 of and unsearchable and unsummonable aside from drawing it naturally and playing it. I kept the number of Gokus and Vegetas at 12 each to ensure better odds of Union Summoning. Furious Yell Vegeta is there to self awaken. Also, to better help Vegito's leader ability to go off, only 10 cards in the deck are not considered red for the purpose of its effect.

Again it is untested so feel free to try it out and let me know what glaring error I missed lol

Vegito

Battle Cards:

4 Kind Saiyan Son Goku
4 Bundle of Curiosity Goku
4 Assailant Vegeta
4 Furious Yell Vegeta
4 Overflowing Spirit Goku
4 Repeated Force Vegito
2 Bursting Energy Super Saiyan Vegito
4 Divine Aide Vados
4 Double Shot SS2 Vegeta

Extra Cards:

4 Senzu Bean
4 Whis' Coercion
4 Vados’ Assistance
4 Potara

No Mighty Attack Goku? (The one with Critical, I don't remember exact name.) I only ask because I know how good Critical can be. albeit bundle of curiosity lets you draw cards which is good. I like the build for utilitizing Potara Union.

I built and played with a Vegito List last night against my fiancee's Broly deck and it was a really fun deck to play.  The list is:

image.png.fd3b7b607070f7403694cdde46dc68b4.png

Unlike Shoryu, I really liked how LS Vegito worked out.  I opened with a Repeated Force Vegito in my hand and pitched it when Broly attacked.  For this match I didnt attack too early to limit my opponent's options and because I didint want Broly to awaken early and start killing my board.  Playing Double Shot Vegeta on my opponents turn through combo was awesome, given you get it for 1 energy.  Unfortunately, my first Vegeta and Goku got Kale'd before I could fuse, but I managed to play another two before fusing to LS Vegito and then evolving to RF Vegito; this combo is pretty devastating, given I was able to attack with Vegeta, LS Vegito, and then RF Vegito in a single turn.  Due to the high number of Goku/Vegeta in this deck and the mill effect from LS Vegito, my RF Vegito was hitting for 40k+ when it first got out.  Then it got Broly'd but I had a Potara in my hand and summoned LS Vegito on my next turn, attacked, milled 10, and attacked with RF Vegito.  Unfortunately, I forgot LS Vegito can attack active cards and didnt target my opponents Piccolo Blocker, which was then used to defend against RF Vegito.  The misplay lost me the game, had I played it differently I could have killed the blocker with LS Vegito, attacked with my leader to their leader with 20k and double strike (plus 3 Vados in my hand) followed by RF Vegito for about 90k/triple stirke before combos on the leader.

Honestly, the deck was VERY fun to play but it is definitely fickle.  If your opponent has alot of board control your best option is to stall until you can play low cost Goku/Vegeta and immediately fuse or rely on Potara.