BusterGoggles

Yellow/Red Frieza 2.0

Y whats up everyone here with a decklist based on the deck list for the Yellow Red Golden Frieza deck that was made here months ago. With the new set being out and all I kinda built an upgraded version of the deck itself

Leader: Golden Frieza

MAIN BOARD

• 4x Avenging Frieza
  • 4x Sorbet, the Loyal commander
  • 4x Ginyu Force Guldo
  • 4x Crusher Ball
  • 1x Cold Bloodlust
  • 4x Appule
  • 4x Dodoria, The Emperor's Attendant
  • 4x Destructive Occupation Frieza
  • 4x Mecha-Frieza, The Returning Terror
  • 4x Saiyan Cabba
  • 4x Vados' Assistance
  • 3x Furthering Destruction Champa
  • 4x Confident Botamo 
  • 2x Jiren Fist of Justice

SIDE BOARD

• 3x Bad Ring Laser
  • 3x Cold Bloodlust
  • 2x Assassination Plot
  • 1x Hit, The Conqueror of Time
  • 4x Darkness Eye Beam
  • 2x Destructive Terror Champa 

Honestly I would consider dropping or swapping out 1 or 2 appule for cold bloodlust. If you need to keep certain ratios I would maybe drop a crushing ball. I only own 1 cold bloodlust but if I had more I'd run at least 2 od them. You don't want to get LifeScrewed. 

1 hour ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

If you are running yellow there is no reason to not run 4 CBL and 4 Crusher. It is the only reason to run that awful color lol

CBL is restricted to Frieza's Army, so unfortunately none of the new leaders can use it.  In the case of this deck though, I totally agree with you, CBL is just too good for the leaders that can use it.  I'd recommend to the OP to find a way to include 2 Bad Ring Laser in the main deck, that card wins games in yellow and is especially effective against an opponent with 1 free energy and a hand full of Whis' Coercion (people still love running blue Vegeta).

I will admit this. I would rather keep Appule at 4. This decks sole reason is to be seriously aggressive. Now when I do go to side for the game I so side him out for CBL for stuff like Cell and Vegito but Appule has actually won me games even for being.just an attacker at that right moment. The idea of the deck is to just keep beating the opponent down while making them have no board state to work with. Jiren was definitely the best add of the new set to this deck because he is an absolutely mean bruiser for a 4 drop that can attack active battle cards.