Artificial Human

Namekian Restored & Saiyan Empowered are Frozen

It's a shame Empowered was frozen. They should of just put restrictions on who could use it instead of shutting down decks that weren't even meta.

On 11/22/2017 at 9:34 AM, Amanax said:

Saiyan Sword Skill is the card you seem to be missing. 

So level 1, obviously shoots to 2. From there you have the mastery effect for skip, gut kicks, and then the new cards that force skips, Dashing punch, and Sword skill (turning all attacks that hit into a skip). On top of skip effects, you also run Blinding Energy Move, Trunks Slam, Earth Ball 7, and the new card that can all end combat, which level 3 can loop until it gets into a position where it can push for game.

So run the skip cards, combat enders, trunks Slam/Trunks Knee Bash included and anger cards. 

Also, Saiyan Inspection Drill is a 3 of.

Oh my great goodness.  I forgot that card exists.  This is no bueno.

I didn't really know where to post this, but it's confirmed on Retro that Fused MPs will have unique stacks ala how Fusion handles Fusions. The Fusion mechanic has been entirely dropped. Likewise, the next Gohan stack will end in Ultimate Gohan.

:/

I'm really curious on Set 11 now, as all we know about it is it that it covers Majin Vegeta and at the very least, Mr Boo. Goku, Vegeta, Babidi and Boo seems a good guess.

EDIT:

Confirmed on Steam, no GT sets or MPs or anything.

Is Gohan ending on Ultimate a bad thing? Too far from now? I'm hoping the screenshot choices are still diverse for the stack. Ideally I'd like at least one each of  Saiyaman, Z Sword training, and Ultimate for 3/4.

Fusion on the other hand, it's not an illogical way to do it. Not to criticize but it's also the lazy way. I do wish they were mechanics just so I could see how they'd differ from Score's.

Set 11's so awkward. Not that I care about him, but no Spopovich then? I don't know about Goku because unless it's a single level, the hypothetical one stack he gets for the rest of Z should end on Super Saiyan 3 unless there's a Spirit Bomb deck with a relevant 4.

No GT is definitely :/

1 hour ago, Mysterious Youth said:

Is Gohan ending on Ultimate a bad thing? Too far from now? I'm hoping the screenshot choices are still diverse for the stack. Ideally I'd like at least one each of  Saiyaman, Z Sword training, and Ultimate for 3/4.

I don't think it's a bad thing. I guess this is why we haven't seen Great Saiyaman so far and it averts giving Gohan even more stacks. I'd probably expect Saiyaman, Vs Dabura, Sword and Ultimate though. Everyone likes Saiyaman minus the cape and turban. :D

Fusion on the other hand, it's not an illogical way to do it. Not to criticize but it's also the lazy way. I do wish they were mechanics just so I could see how they'd differ from Score's.

The reasons were to avoid unforseen combinations and unplayable mechanics ala Score's Fusion. They're tying to play it safe, apparently.

Set 11's so awkward. Not that I care about him, but no Spopovich then? I don't know about Goku because unless it's a single level, the hypothetical one stack he gets for the rest of Z should end on Super Saiyan 3 unless there's a Spirit Bomb deck with a relevant 4.

10 and 11 are like 1 and 2. I'm not sure what to expect though. We've seen images up to Sword Training as 'Previews' to 11, but how far are we talking? Because Gohan was training just about the time Goku went SS3 v Boo and Boo killed Babidi.

2 hours ago, Mysterious Youth said:

No GT is definitely :/

I'm pretty bummed. I thought the suggestion of it replacing the Movie sets was a great idea and honestly? I wanted Pan, Super 17, Baby/Baby Vegeta and SS4.

Oof, some of that feels a bit painful, but honestly, I just feel like they are covering way too much time-period wise in these sets for them to actually be of the quality needed. 10 covering the entire post time-skip up to the first conflict with Dabura outside of Babidi's ship (or, I suppose, Majin Vegeta since we had him as an ally/screenshot?) had to introduce Spopovich, Yamu, Videl, Goten, Kid Trunks, Gohan/Great Saiyaman, post-time skip Krillin, time-skip 18, Supreme Kai, Kibito, Dabura and Babidi. If we think that 11 was up to the intro of M. Vegeta (but not to his fight with Goku), we also needed to see Pui Pui and Yakon as at least allies. And this is saying that we don't need a new Vegeta/Goku stack, and ditching support characters like Sharpner, Angela and Erasa (who we probably don't need, but who would've made nice allies for Videl/Gohan Saiyaman). There was a lot to be done with this set, since it had the entire "New Generation" of Z-Fighters, but also needed to pay respects to the previous gen.

All around, I enjoyed set 10 and it definitely feels like the set where FanZ was able to kind of start pulling into its own thanks to the new Masteries. But it was definitely a cluttered heap that had too much to introduce in too few cards. Being told that set 11 is most likely going to be more cluttered, and have more things going on just kind of feels like... Well, "Oh, alright then I guess?" as opposed to anything resembling hype?

idk, are others mirroring this idea?

The Z-Sword is, but if it's ending on Ultimate Gohan, then it's going up to after Gotenks' time limit ran out and Assault Rain xD
Unless it's not Ultimate Gohan, but rather, just Gohan preparing.

10 was a great set, and the progression going forward seems pretty straightforward. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.

As for GT: it's a bummer, but I guess I understand. 

1 hour ago, Denithan said:

The Z-Sword is, but if it's ending on Ultimate Gohan, then it's going up to after Gotenks' time limit ran out and Assault Rain xD
Unless it's not Ultimate Gohan, but rather, just Gohan preparing.

Gohan isn't necessarily in 11. He's note than likely in 13, which is probably the remaining remnants of the old Score Boo Saga and Fusion Saga in one package, with 14 being Kid Boo.

Honestly, if he's not in 11, I'd probably take it as a good thing. That said,  still kind of hope we don't just get one stack to represent all of Gohan's buu saga progress, but it'd be better then set 11 going from Majin Vegeta to Ultimate Gohan.

Fair enough.