Sign in to follow this  
Linnell

Saiyan Oppressive Gohan

So I know Oppressive Trunks can rocket off level 1 pretty quickly but it means you have to lead with a true styled attack if you want to start the skipping game.  So far I'm liking Gohan as an alternative to Trunks or any other Saiyan so far.  Gohan Adept can turn all your attacks, even your mp power, into styled attacks giving you a much larger variety of attacks that you can lead combat with and gain the Mastery's "first styled attack gains, skip action" effect.  Meaning you can open with answers if needed or stack that extra anger to then fallow up with Gohan's Power Punch for an unstoppable +5s or better.  

From what I've seen through playing and playing against, Saiyan Sword Skill really holds any Oppressive deck together allowing for those chains of skip actions.  This is the first build and probably can and will be fine turned and I'm considering adding in the End Combat cards like EBD 7, Blinding Energy Move and Saiyan Shattering Blow.  Also Saiyan Elbow Drop probably could and should find its way into this deck as it represents 2 attacks, with a potential 2 anger and 2 skips with Sword Skill Attached.

Mastery:

Saiyan Oppressive Mastery

MP:

Gohan - Adept

Gohan - Unlocked

Gohan - Unassuming

Gohan - Undeniable 

Physical Attacks:

x3 Gohan's Power Punch

x3 Gohan's Backlash

x3 Suppressive Strike 

x2 Heroic Dashing Punch