Thearbiter20x6

Black Mischievous 17 anybody try yet?

1 minute ago, Denithan said:

What is going on with your deck?! xD

Honestly, at this point, I feel like if you hype up A17 anymore that you'll find yourself losing as a result of misplay more than because of the match-up. So it's probably good to just go in with confidence at this juncture, and if you do run into it, to hit it as hard as you can |:

My SECRET WEAPON is even more devastating than Dig MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Your reaction, THIS reaction, is what I am counting on.  NOBODY.  WILL.  EXPECT.  You cannot plan.  You cannot predict.  People are going to think I'm crazy.  All of you will think I'm crazy.  MAYBE I AM CRAZY! 

But Adept Gohan, running only 3 physical blocks, 3 energy blocks, and NO time, took 2nd at East Kai.  CRAZY WORKS.

17 hours ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

Trunks protective is awesome.  One day I'm going to troll around and use him in Orange Retribution, pull out Orange Restructuring Drill on turn 1, tutor Hidden Power Drill with Trunks, then laugh immensely as my opponent only has 2 power stages to work with every combat.

Android 20 does this better ;)

I too would like to test against that trunks tag deck. Sounds like it could possibly be a hard counter for my top deck. Any chance you'd post a decklist denithan?

3 minutes ago, v3rse said:

Any chance you'd post a decklist denithan?

I'll shoot up my current draft of it tonight, but I will note that it was built to counter and take advantage of the meta at my locals (which it did very, VERY well). If you plan to try it out for yourself at an event or something, make some obvious edits to adjust it. The good thing about the deck is that it's fairly malleable, and the disclaimer is really more for if you ever want to run it rather than test against it.

Just give me a bit to find my deck box and type it all out xD I'll also type out a couple of the matches I can remember playing it in, and a recommendation or two.

Just now, Denithan said:

I'll shoot up my current draft of it tonight, but I will note that it was built to counter and take advantage of the meta at my locals (which it did very, VERY well). If you plan to try it out for yourself at an event or something, make some obvious edits to adjust it. The good thing about the deck is that it's fairly malleable, and the disclaimer is really more for if you ever want to run it rather than test against it.

Just give me a bit to find my deck box and type it all out xD I'll also type out a couple of the matches I can remember playing it in, and a recommendation or two.

Stick the deck list under the decks section so we can add to our zany collection!

As per the request, here you two go xD Definitely tell me if I should stop doing these long spiels with each deck list I post as well. It takes a lot of time, and while I enjoy writing it, if no one else is interested, it's just bleeding time.

35 minutes ago, Denithan said:

As per the request, here you two go xD Definitely tell me if I should stop doing these long spiels with each deck list I post as well. It takes a lot of time, and while I enjoy writing it, if no one else is interested, it's just bleeding time.

I LOVE long spiels.  I would be the biggest hypocrite if I said you should stop.  I posted my East Kai games here after the tournament and I wrote a freaking NOVEL.  Learning how to type efficiently has without a doubt been one of the most useful life skills.