Phoenix Uchiha

Good DBS Decks

I'm new to the DBS card game and I want to know the Best decks to start with. I opened 4  packs to get started and opened one pack that had all rares. With the following leaders what deck can and should I make?

Leaders:
1. Vegeta super saiyan blue

2. God of Destruction Beerus 

3. Full power son Gohan

4. Ultimate form golden Frieza

5. Champa

6. Legendary super saiyan Broly

The meta decks are kinda all set 2 based. However, SSB Vegeta was killer for awhile and likely still is. He's pretty basic but gets the job done efficiently.  Shoryuu has a good thread about him on here, that would be a good starting point if you're looking to swing meta right out if the gate.  

I personally say to play the app a few times and then figure out what kind of plays you like and pick a leader you think sounda good. Someone has to invent thr wheel, so why not you?

Thanks for the help! Really! I played the old dbz card game and I think it sucked REALLY BAD! I heard this game was a BIG improvement so I got a few packs to see, and the arts on the cards instantly got me in the game.  I'm looking for starter decks so I can really get started, but can't find ANY! 

As for you saying Blue vegeta's good,  that's a big relief! You know a blue vegeta deck list I can go off of to start?