Gonçalo Cardoso

Best decks for this 3 please :$

Hit definitely sucks (one of, if not the, worst leaders in the game) but Goku Black and Broly aren't terrible I think they are a solid Tier 2 deck that just struggle A LOT against the Top 2 (Cell and Ginyu).

I am pretty sure a Goku Black got 17th at the Orlando Regionals, I would say check that list out. IDK where to find it tho lol Shouldn't be too hard with a little Google Fu tho.

10 hours ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

Hit definitely sucks (one of, if not the, worst leaders in the game) but Goku Black and Broly aren't terrible I think they are a solid Tier 2 deck that just struggle A LOT against the Top 2 (Cell and Ginyu).

I am pretty sure a Goku Black got 17th at the Orlando Regionals, I would say check that list out. IDK where to find it tho lol Shouldn't be too hard with a little Google Fu tho.

how can HIT be that bad  ? :o  

wow.. alright i try to check it.. what is top 2 deck list?

If you're playing in locals Hit should be fine. The goal should ve to have fun, and if you like Hit I'd say rock him. Broly was solid for awhile but I think the new Gotanks just kinda does everything he wants to do but better. I still have a Broly deck I play from time to time just cuz.

Goku Black is the only one you listed that I think needs SR's based off what his themed cards do.  

I still like Hit, his awakened ability is very useful against decks that run the A16 or Whis blocker cards. 

For Goku Black you can run him in a blue/red deck that isnt too expensive since it doesnt run the Goku Black SR or promos.  It's called Babidi Black and pretty much focuses on using blue ramp and the leader ramp to drop the 6-cost Babidi.

Vile is right when he points out Gotenks is pretty much a better version of Broly.  He has a very similar effect and does not have to rely on Broly's Ring, Paragus, and Bio-Army.  The only thing Broly has that Gotenks does not is the Bio-Army loop.  Broly is still fun to play, but I got tired of relying on getting the Ring early.

Goku black requires the promo black roses to really compete with the meta decks at all. But if you dont have access to them, then actually playing red/blue babidi ramp engine with goku black leader is pretty good. 

As far as hit, and broly go... Burn em lol. Broly is still playable but hand destruction with no ramp cant keep up with the meta amymore. The best broly decks are gonna rely on heavy board destruction and using bio warriors to create shenanigans. Kale is a center piece in the deck though, and shes the most expensive pack sr right now, and having the broly promos helps too.

So yeah, if you wamt a dexk you can actually compete with then id say goku black, but try broly if youre not scared lol.

On 06/01/2018 at 5:03 AM, MileHighMario said:

Goku black requires the promo black roses to really compete with the meta decks at all. But if you dont have access to them, then actually playing red/blue babidi ramp engine with goku black leader is pretty good. 

As far as hit, and broly go... Burn em lol. Broly is still playable but hand destruction with no ramp cant keep up with the meta amymore. The best broly decks are gonna rely on heavy board destruction and using bio warriors to create shenanigans. Kale is a center piece in the deck though, and shes the most expensive pack sr right now, and having the broly promos helps too.

So yeah, if you wamt a dexk you can actually compete with then id say goku black, but try broly if youre not scared lol.

hum do you have the deck list for that ? i just want broly for set 1. i would like to see a nice hit deck but it's hard it seems..

tbh what i wanted more now would be a androids deck . a really nice androids deck.