kholmes1987

New Player Looking for Decks to play

Hey everyone I just started the game about a week ago. I met up with someone in my area and Im getting a complete set of commons, uncommons, and rares with all of the leaders and he might give me the other draft leaders. I also had him give me everything for the fused zamasu deck from mafuba jar on youtube. So I have that completed as well with all of zamasu's promos and supers. What other decks that are cheap in cost right now before set 3 drops? I have everything for blue just about and on thursday is when I will get the rest of the green, red, and yellow im missing. So other then supers and promos im missing I should be in a good spot for some decent teir 2 decks maybe? what do you all suggest?

Mecha Frieza, which is easily Tier 1, is actually SUPER cheap to make if you go the Blue/Yellow route. Check out Peter Cattani's list from Vegas this past weekend. Also Eddie St. Hilarie's Blue Vegeta which made Top 32 is also dirt cheap.

Since you'll be getting Senzu Beans and Objections already from your friend (I am assuming) that is gonna help A LOT. Those are staples in damn near every deck and are $4 a pop.