cytorak

Score MP into Pan/Fan Z

Since things are slow here, I thought I'd throw this out for discussion. If you could reprint one Score MP stack to use in Pan/Fan Z, who would it be? I'm not talking about Fusion format; I mean just lifting a Score MP and dropping it into the Pan/FanZ ruleset and card pool.

I'd bring over Score Android 19. An energy block on his level one and 2, and a free energy attack on level 3 plus drawing 2 cards would be incredible. Unfortunately, you'd only have access to his level 4 from Panini which doesn't really synergies.

I mean, being honest with myself, the Majin Buu Saga Gohan stack. The one focused on the power-up stage. I don't think it's strong necessarily, I just like it.

But for the sake of annoying people? F*ck it. Bring back Guldo. Give people flashbacks to fighting him on Gameboy Advance while making a semi-decent Blue Anti-Anger Level 1 Camp deck. Why not?
Or maybe some of the Vegeta stacks that were more villain-ey. God knows, Villain!Vegeta is probably one of the weakest personalities in PanZ. Not even sure if he was considered strong back during release considering Nappa, Goku and Krillin.

Man.  In Score Z I didn't make decks upon decks like I do with Fan Z.  There were only  a few personalities I really cared for so I can't even remember the effects of most MPs...

Perhaps Vinegar.  The promo lv 1, not the garbage regular. : P

The thing is, so many personalities in Score were just PURE garbage trash, especially the older ones.

I'm still not switched into panini sets yet. I bought a hero starter deck and it was goku. The power levels are way off for typical power up abilities. However the damage is decreased with more rejuvenation and longer games. I never got too play anybody short of the people I played in 1998. They are the strongest play rules of any card game I believe. The critical damage effect was a good add for decks struggling with anger. I'm on xbox Kinect too play anybody I know almost every card in score set if you have an older deck and-or only playing staple panini cards.my gamertag is Maxx Pleasure friend me. And we will have a showdown