Sign in to follow this  
The_Invincible_SS4_Lv6

Looking for DBZ CCG Score collections

Hi All,

I was a long time member on the old DBZ CCG forums and just coming back now. I was well to known to a lot of the old admins as I was a big time collector in Australia. Guys like Tito30, HaXir, Demonvegeta and yaimbored (if they're still here), MirkoJaros to name a few helped me finish my collection. I am looking for any bulk lot of DBZ CCG cards (Score ONLY). I had over 250 positive references on the old site so I'm trustworthy and easy to deal with. The above mentioned members can testify to that. 

I am looking to get back into the game so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have cash only at the moment so I will do the best I can.

Good to see all those I have dealt with before again and hello to all other members

I have an album of score. It has a lot of stuff I don't use and could make an eBay transaction through PayPal. I have about 20 to 30 android movie cards and 10 15 hijack promos as well as movie 8 broly set. Let me know my my email t.c.winegardner@outlook.com Admins aren't liable for that lol