leonkennedy411

Set 3 Masked Saiyan Aggro

Set 3 Masked Saiyan Aggro:

Cabba and Increasing Evil Masked Saiyan for self-awaken.

Destructive Champa for double strike - obviously works best with Crits from Leader, Mira, and GT Trunks

Towa - Space Time is a great 1 drop. Looks for other Mira and Masked Saiyan (for pressure, self-awaken, board control, etc.)

Xeno Trunks - good card.

6 counters - 2 of which are Toppo (at 2 cost)

8 cards purely for comboing (Supreme Kai and Unbreakable SS Goku, both give +10K and draw a card). 

There are 18 Over Realm cards. I feel this is a pretty good number - but maybe even a little high. You always want to cast 1 Over Realm per turn, but it feels bad when you have too many Over Realm Cards in your hand which you can't fully use or utilize. If you have more than 3 Over Realm in your opening hand, mull them away. Even being at 1 or 2 is fine if you have Towa - you'll find more.

The true key to the deck is it tops out at 2 cost. Nothing costs more than 2 (with certain restrictions met). Use this to your advantage - you don't always need to charge after turn 3 or 4, and this is where you get your card advantage the way other decks don't. You should win by turn 4 anyway, or else you've probably lost.

4Supreme kai of Time, World's protector

4Increasing Evil Masked Saiyan

4Saiyan Cabba

4Furthering Destruction Champa

4Unbreakable Super Saiyan Son Goku

4Vados's Assistance

4Towa, Space Time Unleashed

4Mira, From the Darkness

2Power Aura Mira

2Relentless Destruction Mira

3Masked Saiyan, the Mysterious Warrior

4Miraculous Comeback Ultimate Gohan

2Pride and Justice Toppo

3Time Patrol Trunks

2Quick Rush Trunks

Thoughts?

42 minutes ago, Stryyder said:

Which red Goku are you talking about?

I believe he means Unbreakable SS2 Son Goku from the new red starter. I was confused at first cause I saw OP say 8 supercombos. 

Yes, I meant Unbreakable Super Saiyan Son Goku (the one in this deck). It isn't actually a "Super Combo" because it costs 1, but it is a 10K combo that draws you a card. And, since you rarely ever hard cast it, its basically just a good combo card, and another red card for the deck as either energy, or a target for the leader. You very consistently get a black card and a colored hard with his self mil for +5K and Crit every turn. 

9 minutes ago, leonkennedy411 said:

Yes, I meant Unbreakable Super Saiyan Son Goku (the one in this deck). It isn't actually a "Super Combo" because it costs 1, but it is a 10K combo that draws you a card. And, since you rarely ever hard cast it, its basically just a good combo card, and another red card for the deck as either energy, or a target for the leader. You very consistently get a black card and a colored hard with his self mil for +5K and Crit every turn. 

LEEEEON!!!! HEEEEELP!

Sorry, couldn’t resist. 

You technically have 12 super combos because you can play 4 no openings son goku. 1+10K if you combo with it you play it in rest mode if your leader is yellow. Then you pick up a life, so it can help self awaken your hero. 

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 0:19 AM, kholmes1987 said:

I thought with super combo cards there was only a max of 4 allowed in the deck? Or did that change?

Looks like they are classifying cards that give you +10k and let you draw a card as "Super Combo" even though they don't actually count as SC (since SC are generally 0 combo cost and only give the +10k if you are at 4life or less.)

On 2/18/2018 at 2:19 AM, kholmes1987 said:

I thought with super combo cards there was only a max of 4 allowed in the deck? Or did that change?

On 2/19/2018 at 11:21 AM, Stryyder said:

Looks like they are classifying cards that give you +10k and let you draw a card as "Super Combo" even though they don't actually count as SC (since SC are generally 0 combo cost and only give the +10k if you are at 4life or less.)

Sorry for the confusion. 
There are only 4 actual Super Combo cards in the deck - Supreme Kai of Time, World's Protector.
The other card used solely for comboing is Unbreakable Super Saiyan Son Goku. Both cards are +10K that draw a card - Goku just costs 1 energy. 
I edited the post so it says  "8 cards for comboing". 

On 2/19/2018 at 11:05 AM, Muzzy said:

You technically have 12 super combos because you can play 4 no openings son goku. 1+10K if you combo with it you play it in rest mode if your leader is yellow. Then you pick up a life, so it can help self awaken your hero. 

Muzzy, I WISH I could run No Openings Son Goku, but my leader isn't Yellow :(. That card is nuts. 
Black unfortunately doesn't have any of the "play this 15K for 1 and put it into play in Rest Mode" cards. 
....at least not yet.

On 21/02/2018 at 9:14 PM, leonkennedy411 said:

Sorry for the confusion. 
There are only 4 actual Super Combo cards in the deck - Supreme Kai of Time, World's Protector.
The other card used solely for comboing is Unbreakable Super Saiyan Son Goku. Both cards are +10K that draw a card - Goku just costs 1 energy. 
I edited the post so it says  "8 cards for comboing". 

Muzzy, I WISH I could run No Openings Son Goku, but my leader isn't Yellow :(. That card is nuts. 
Black unfortunately doesn't have any of the "play this 15K for 1 and put it into play in Rest Mode" cards. 
....at least not yet.

You still get to take the life even if you’re leader is not yellow. It’s a separate effect. It says something on the lines of if your leader is yellow play this card in rest mode. Then choose 1 card in your life and add it to your hand. 

It it has a full stop / period about playing the card in rest mode that means that that’s the end of that effect and the start of a separate effect is after the full stop / period. It’s exactly like set 1 Mecha Frieza.