Sign in to follow this  
BME81

A Few Rules Questions

Hopefully one of you can help me with a few rules questions:

1) If team attacking is the combat damage always exchanged, whether the team attack is successful or not?

2) If I tag an enemy character with a multi-stat battle card and I declare it as Intelligence, does it stay that way or can I make it a Strength/Special stat later?

3) Can 'The Flash - Scarlet Speedster' attack on the first player's first turn of the game?

Thanks in advance. I hope these forums pick up with the new expansions coming out. The game is really fun and OP is on the way!

1) Yes.  When team attacking, if your opponent defends, damage is assigned as normal, whether or not your attacker had a higher attack value.

2) A multi Stat card that is placed on a character as damage is never locked in as any specific type of stat.  If that character has 2 stat types on their card and you hit them with a Int/Str/Spc multi stat damage, one more damage of any type will kill them.

3) I believe so.  there is no rule in the rulebook prohibiting attacking on turn 1, it is usually not possible due to summoning sickness.

Thanks a lot Stryyder. I like the way multi stat battle cards work, can’t wait to see more of them revealed in the Attack on Titan expansion.

Yeah, the basic premise of their KO system seems to have come from an old game from the 90s called Overpower, which spanned Marvel, DC and even Image comics.  It's a good system, I'm glad someone utilized it for a modern game.