Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Dragonballz ccg (buying cards)

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this website. I grew up a huge dbz fan and collected thousands of cards from the old ccg game. I recently started collecting these cards again and am really 3 cards away from getting my collection where I want it to be. Growing up my favorite character was always Vegeta, so naturally I'm looking to buy my alltime favorite card Vegeta the revitalized limited foil. I'm willing to deal out some cash for it so if anyone has it and is interested in selling it I would really appreciate it!!

Additonally, I'm looking to buy Goku the all powerful and Goku the Galaxies hero, both foil and limited. If anyone wants to sell any of these cards I would be very interested. Thank you for your time!

I'm guessing you are talking about the Score version, which is technically DBZ TCG (the CCG was done by Bandai in the mid 2000s).

Either way, this should be in Marketplace, so I will move it there.  Happy hunting!

Yes I am and thank you for moving this to the proper area. Also, I left out that I am also looking for Vegeta the malevolent limited foil. Again I can pay cash for any of these 4 cards.

Also, if there is somewhere better that i can go (website other then eBay) to find these cards just let me know. Thanks