My buddy showed me the GT episode where Super 17 kills Android 20 and Myu calls him the ultimate Machine Mutant. So if he becomes a leader. Would he be an Android or a Machine Mutant? Or both? O.o food for thought i suppose.

19 hours ago, Vile said:

The better question is, would he be Red or Green?

I think it would be cool to see him Red and be a Machine Mutant/Android so that way we could see Red/Green Decks that utilized Red support for Androids in a more proper manner, but there is a good chance he would end up being Green since all of the 17 and 18 stuff already is green. Either way if he ends up bring a leader I think depending on what they do with him he would be pretty sweet. This is all making the assumption he gets to be a leader though of course. Can it be March 30th now so we can see the leaders?

Upon thinking about it more... I am confused why Hercule is green... All of the Buu, Videl, and Hercule cards that are out are Red and Blue. This being a draft set, Hercule will have to use (presumably) the already existing green card pool, which is mostly dominated by Androids and Broly... It is going to be interesting.

Also, even though I already said it, the more I think about having ANOTHER F***ING GOKU and not somebody like Piccolo makes me even more upset... lol

8 minutes ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

Upon thinking about it more... I am confused why Hercule is green... All of the Buu, Videl, and Hercule cards that are out are Red and Blue. This being a draft set, Hercule will have to use (presumably) the already existing green card pool, which is mostly dominated by Androids and Broly... It is going to be interesting.

Also, even though I already said it, the more I think about having ANOTHER F***ING GOKU and not somebody like Piccolo makes me even more upset... lol

Cell saga is why Hercule is green, or so is my guess.

18 minutes ago, Vile said:

Cell saga is why Hercule is green, or so is my guess.

But it's Super Hercule

Where is his Beebus?

That said, I actually have 0 interest in any of this xD Their doubling down on shit has befouled my interest. I WILL ONLY BE HERE TO GIVE SASS.

Im gonna guess at some point hercule will have a protection card like Babidi, albeit Hercule can be a nice striker if you have a card or 2 in hand since he would be a 55k swing. He has potential to be good, pending you build a more defensive deck anyway.

It's a silly symptom of Japanese card games where they believe people will make counterfeits if the images are big enough. A stupid notion in line with "Vegeta's Destruction Blast" because calling the card "Vegeta's Big Bang Attack" will somehow destroy the franchise even though the last Bandai DB game had a Big Bang Attack card.