sh0ryu_repp4

Where the HFIL is Piccolo?

Is anyone else as BEWILDERED as I am that 3 sets in we STILL don't have a Piccolo leader? He doesn't appear to be in the Draft Box 2, but hopefully he is in Set 4.

It just seems ridiculous that such a CRUCIAL character to Dragon Ball (basically from DB to DBS) isn't represented.

Where is Gohan's Dad is what I ask you!?!?

GOD DAMN DUDE, YOU HAVE SO MANY DRAGON BALL SUPER THREADS LATELY.

On a side note, yeah, where the bloody hell is Piccolo? Shit, give me a Piccolo Leader who evolves into Piccolo & Gohan with the scene of him protecting Gohan, and make him HYPER fucking defensive (basically a hard-counter to Mecha).

LET'S GET A ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS FORMAT GOING.

Completely fucking agreed. Great idea for an SR battle card that is Piccolo exclusive. Have some kind of heavy, not easy to get cost, add two cards from the top of your deck to your life. "Piccolo's Regeneration".

BOOM. Free idea, Bandai.

They keep teasing that one artwork of him for promotions/mats/boxes, but he's nowhere to be seen. If he wasn't a 10k draw in set 1, he'd have no representation in any deck...

I understand why they do it but we don't need a Goku leader every set. The red one from set 2 was a complete waste.