So the new FanZ cards are awesome and by new I mean from celestial tournament to now (been gone a while lol). Curious to know everyone’s favorite MP and a follow up question- the most dominant one in the competitive scene. 

My personal favorites are Pikkon and Cooler.

in the competitive scene I don’t think any single MP stands leagues over the others. Future Gohan, Krillin, Goku, Broly, and Future Trunks are all what I’d call tier 1 though.

Love threads like this just because I feel like people's favorite MP belies a little bit about them personally.

On my end, I LOVE Trunks and have for awhile. Close second is Awakening Gohan.
Of the FanZ lot though, it's a tough call between Pikkon and Future Gohan. I really love the both of them because of how they counter specific deck focuses (events and powers). I like that they're both beat-down decks with secondary elements of control, and the versatility it gives you.

You're absolutely right. When I play games I love decks/characters/etc. that limit the opponent's options and force them to make decisions. Hence why I like Yamcha and the Gohans and fighting game characters like Ryu, Dr. Doom, and Android 16.

I loves A20 in PanZ, as well as Tien and Awkening Gohan at the end. 

I feel I'd still like these 3 the most, cept Kami may take the A20 spot. He seems insanely fun.

On the topic of Pikkon, does he still have no traits? Or was he meant to have Alien, and they just forgot to label him as such?

Because I'm ngl, Torturous Volley would sync up perfectly with Pikkon's themes, and be a pretty pivotal card.

I think it's easiest to do this by era. There are things I liked/mained that I'd never try again due to being unviable:

Set 1-3: Saiyan Vegeta and Orange Goku.

Set 4-6: Saiyan Broly and Orange Yamcha.

Set 7-9: Orange Vegeta, Red/Saiyan Trunks, Saiyan Goku, Orange Android 17 and Orange Android 18.

Set 10: Red Videl

But to be fair, the person I usually play with is now burned out on the game and needs a break, so I've yet to try Hero 18, Goten, Black 17, ect.