So I don’t actually own a physical copy of the card but I printed out a play set of it just to see what it’s like- and not a fan. It levels your opponent too and I am a bit confused as to why it has been hailed as a fantastic card. The cost of it seems too steep. 

1 hour ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

My butt still hurts from the Vengeance era regionals when I got 80% of my deck dunked on by Saiyan Broly opening combat with Dig...

My butt still hurts from not being able to count DB's in top16 and giving my opponet the win. 

Wow

4 hours ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

My butt still hurts from the Vengeance era regionals when I got 80% of my deck dunked on by Saiyan Broly opening combat with Dig...

Damn that hurts me for you lol. Did you just shake hands and call it a game? I’ve got to know how that played out hitting you so hard.

Orange 20 vs Red Roshi

I dropped ball 7 to setup a sinister choke not paying attention to him having 5 balls and Kami ally out. He had 13 cardsleft in deck.

He entered on his turn cracking relax to steal ball 7, setting up whatever, the roshi slumber to do setup top o deck. He played Confrontation - my drill make him mill his top card. Top card was tug of war, which killed Kami, Kami made him look for last ball - game. 

Overall it was a well thought turn, I just keep kicking myself for getting eager to choke out a victory. 

On 3/30/2018 at 5:42 PM, LordVader said:

Wow

Damn that hurts me for you lol. Did you just shake hands and call it a game? I’ve got to know how that played out hitting you so hard.

Well luckily it was a friend of mine so we had a laugh about it lol