So I have been holding off on posting this since I haven't been able to attend tournaments in a LONG time but I thought I would put it up here for some feedback. Let me know what you guys think! I really like how this deck runs, Set 3 got FANTASTIC support for Droids.

Leader:
Android 17

Deck:
2 Martial Expert Tien Shinhan
4 Dr. Gero, Evil's Inventor
3 Create Android
3 Terrible Creator Android 20
4 Speedy Surprise Attack
4 Furthering Destruction Champa
2 Relentless Destruction Mira
2 Mira, From the Darkness
4 Stouthearted Android 16
4 Evolving Evil Lifeform Cell
4 Perfect Force Cell
4 Growing Evil Lifeform Cell
3 Dreadful Duo, Android 18
2 Twin Sister Android 18
3 Dreadful Duo, Android 17
2 Twin Brother Android 17

I'm not sure what happened to the forums. Feels like they died a lot, but it looks like an interesting deck build. How is the Mira split working for you? I would run 4 relentless but I just like the discard ability so I'm a tad biased. Critical is super nice also though. I've been tinkering with Androids and since I don't have cell chain it makes it a lot more difficult to kill off hand.

I had 4 Relentless at first as well,  but a friend of mine suggested the change and BOY did it help. It is just better to have the options available to you imo.

If you don't have Cell chain, the 13 engine is SEVERELY underrated, I would recommend trying that out. The 13 SR is only $2 lol

2 hours ago, RPENERGY said:

I'm not sure what happened to the forums. Feels like they died a lot,

I can't speak for the others, but personally, I'm just not in a place where I can really make recommendations or comments on the DBSuper game (since I can only just about play it and have no local scene for it). So even though I'm around, I have no real contributions to be made to it.

I am curious if you've had a chance to trial the deck out yet, though, since you said originally you couldn't find time to do so. And if you have, how'd it go?

4 minutes ago, Denithan said:

I can't speak for the others, but personally, I'm just not in a place where I can really make recommendations or comments on the DBSuper game (since I can only just about play it and have no local scene for it). So even though I'm around, I have no real contributions to be made to it.

I am curious if you've had a chance to trial the deck out yet, though, since you said originally you couldn't find time to do so. And if you have, how'd it go?

It has been doing very well on Untap.

Personally, I feel like this deck would be better off swapping the overrealm package from 2/2 Mira to:

+ 2 Trunks, Power Overseeing Time

+1 Fu, Shrouded in Mystery

+1 Relentless Mira

So, the reason you have Relentless Mira is for the drop 1 card from hand, right?  Well, my suggestion would be to add Trunks(POT) in order to play that and recover one of the A16 supercombos.  You essentially get the same effect with the A16 combo, but also get +10k on an attack.  Plus, you get a 20k/double striker for a turn; much more powerful than Mira and better suited to close out a game.  The only thing better than playing A16 4 times in a game is playing him 6 or more times in a game.  In the games where you only draw 1 or 2 A16, Trunks POT recurs him for you.

ETA: Trunks also helps you play A17/18 from hand, only to OR and get them back for the Cell chain.  It makes the Cell chain more consistent.

Fu works much better than people give him credit for in a deck like this.  This card ends games.  Sure, its expensive, but you are going for game when you play him.  Fu works wonders when you have A16 supercombos in hand.  Due to the low amount of OR cards, it is not too hard to play him; Cell does a good job fueling OR as well.

21 hours ago, The Bear said:

Personally, I feel like this deck would be better off swapping the overrealm package from 2/2 Mira to:

+ 2 Trunks, Power Overseeing Time

+1 Fu, Shrouded in Mystery

+1 Relentless Mira

So, the reason you have Relentless Mira is for the drop 1 card from hand, right?  Well, my suggestion would be to add Trunks(POT) in order to play that and recover one of the A16 supercombos.  You essentially get the same effect with the A16 combo, but also get +10k on an attack.  Plus, you get a 20k/double striker for a turn; much more powerful than Mira and better suited to close out a game.  The only thing better than playing A16 4 times in a game is playing him 6 or more times in a game.  In the games where you only draw 1 or 2 A16, Trunks POT recurs him for you.

ETA: Trunks also helps you play A17/18 from hand, only to OR and get them back for the Cell chain.  It makes the Cell chain more consistent.

Fu works much better than people give him credit for in a deck like this.  This card ends games.  Sure, its expensive, but you are going for game when you play him.  Fu works wonders when you have A16 supercombos in hand.  Due to the low amount of OR cards, it is not too hard to play him; Cell does a good job fueling OR as well.

I never thought about it like that, but you're right...