This is a deck I was working on, I like it because of the raw draw power of the deck, but I thought I'd share and ask opinions on it. It was designed using cards from the ultimate box, so while I don't have a few of the cards I've tested with proxies with positive results on my end. A big fear I have is fighting Cell decks but I'm not sure how I'd counter him.

Deck U7 Jiren Power

Leader Jiren//Explosive Power Jiren

Absolute Justice Jiren x3

Ally of Justice Toppo x4

Explorer Bulma x4

Fledgling Talent Pan x4

Hero Combination Kettol x4

Hero Combination Tupper x4

Hero Combination Zoirey x4

Jiren, Universe's Strongest x2

Ki Bomb Support x4

Ox-King, Dad at Heart x4

Secret Vitality Jiren x3

Swift Warrior Dyspo x3

Toppo Unleashed x3

Youthful Bulma x4

A few other cards I was thinking about were Caring Mother Videl, Dynasty's Solace Chi-Chi, and Multimech Bulma. I fear Multimech Bulma is too slow so I avoided using her. But if I put Caring Mother Videl in, then Dynasty's Solace Chi-Chi could be an effective searcher when almost half the deck is goku's lineage.

The general strategy is to draw your heart out for 3 turns, and hopefully play Toppo turn 4, then Jiren turn 5 and 6. From play testing I've had pretty positive results from my draws, but I wanted to ask what other people thought.

I hate to break it to you man but this deck isn't going to be able to do anything against anyone. There are no free blockers, no counters, and no self-awakening cards. All your opponent has to do is not touch you and whittle your field and board down to nothing and kill you in one fell swoop.

Tbh though I don't know what advice to give because honestly U11 isn't a good archetype at the moment. It is far too slow, has to tap out to play anything, and is outclassed by almost every other deck archetype.

If you are dead set on sticking with U11 hopefully somebody can give you better advice than I. Sorry :/

I think for me it's about making a deck I like, regardless of whether it's top tier competitive and seeing just how good I can make it.

I'm a casual player and always will be so as long as it can at least stand up with my friends decks then I'll be happy.

But what you said got me thinking and I am trying to re work the deck so thank you.

I will type a more in depth response tomorrow as I hate doing it on the phone but stay strong u11 is a good deck but it does take some overall game knowledge to succeed. There are some changes needed to your deck but minor- nothing expensive $ wise either.

Okay at a computer now.  So the first thing that your deck is lacking is negates. Flying Nimbus is the best negate in the game in my opinion and its yellow so I would recommend playing 4 copies.  There is another negate called Cocotte Zone which is also very good but I think 2 copies plus the Flying Nimbus should be enough.  Having those in the deck will help you get to your sixth turn so that you can play the big fatty Jiren that usual ends the game when he attacks.  Hero combination Kunshi is also a card that I would recommend as not only does it allow you the ability to awaken on your terms but it also puts a 4 energy or less battle card into rest mode.  This is good against blockers as most fall into that energy range.  It's also good because it allows you to set up the 3 energy Jiren that destroys battle cards in rest mode. I think with these minor changes you will see the deck work better.  Hopefully this helps

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely look into adding Flying nimbus into the deck.

I always have the personal issue of not understanding why I would want to run self awakening skills. As typically I will win battles (not just with this deck) At like 1 or 2 life maybe, unless it's a complete blow out. The idea for me is this deck up to turn 6 is designed to function without awakening your leader, (not that you can't, as it does have a huge help on turn 4) but it's not necessary. And the only time I'd really play Kunshi is when I play Toppo which my ideal targets for him will be the blocker and 3 cost Jiren (if needed) respectively.

But I am listening so in play testing I will definitely look into trying him out, though I'm curious as the deck is now, what cards do you think I should take out for Nimbus, cocotte, or kunshi? As I've built the deck it's hard for me to go, "take this out" or "put this in" Personally if I were to put kunshi in, I feel I would take out Swift Dyspo, as I feel he is actually slow for the deck.

I get what you are saying as far as making cuts.  My personal philosophy for this deck is to use Jiren leader's ability to put u11 cards in my drop area and to preserve my life as best I can early in order to get to turn 6.  Swift Dyspo helps preserve my life total as you can combo to avoid taking damage and then you also put him into play and then usually the opponent will try and kill him so that he can't attack their battle cards or just apply pressure to their leader. The negates are also used during the first few turns against aggro decks. Flying Nimbus also makes you discard a yellow card to get full effect (also filling your drop area with u11 dudes).  If you can preserve your life until turn 6 and play the 12 drop (should be 6 as you should have 9 universe 11 in the drop area) the only way the opponent can stop him is to combo higher than you.  There is literally nothing else that stops him.  So my recommendation is to cut most if not all non u11 battle cards.  My decklist is 9 extra cards (x4 flying nimbus, x2 cocotte zone, and x3 bad ring laser) and then 41 universe 11 battle cards.  I felt this gave the deck the consistency I wanted to allow the game plan to pan out