C3 - Nappa 1

C4 - Nappa 2

C5 - Raditz 1

C6 - Raditz 2

C7 - Tien 1 (Conf.)

C8 - Tien 2 (Conf.)

C9 - Goku ally?

C10 - Piccolo ally (Conf.)

Uncommons - 61-100 (Tien named card is U100)

U61 - Nail 3

U62 - Nail 4

U63 - Nappa 3

U64 - Nappa 4

U65 - Raditz 3

U66 - Raditz 4

U67 - Tien 3 (Conf.)

U68 - Tien 4 (Conf.)

Rares - 101-140

U139 - Tien named card (Conf.)

U140 - Trunks Named Card? "Z-Warriors" named card?

UR - 141-142

The math seems to jive.

Ok, based on the release cards so far, here's my guess for a breakdown:

Commons - 1-60

C1 - Nail 1

C2 - Nail 2

C3 - Nappa 1

C4 - Nappa 2

C5 - Raditz 1

C6 - Raditz 2

C7 - Tien 1 (Conf.)

C8 - Tien 2 (Conf.)

C9 - Goku ally?

C10 - Piccolo ally (Conf.)

Uncommons - 61-100 (Tien named card is U100)

U61 - Nail 3

U62 - Nail 4

U63 - Nappa 3

U64 - Nappa 4

U65 - Raditz 3

U66 - Raditz 4

U67 - Tien 3 (Conf.)

U68 - Tien 4 (Conf.)

Rares - 101-140

U139 - Tien named card (Conf.)

U140 - Trunks Named Card? "Z-Warriors" named card?

UR - 141-142

The math seems to jive.

Wow you are way too excited about this set... lol

Love what I'm seeing with Tien so far. Personality screams red to me. However despite that his powers are set up in a way where he's actually fairly useable with any style. I've got an old Tien deck from Score Z floating around but modified to at least be playable with the Panini ruleset. Might proxy his levels and give him a test run this weekend when I get together with my friends.

Also like the Piccolo ally. Gohan seems to be underused at the moment due to that mediocre level 1 and his low power levels on the first two levels. I could potentially see Gohan getting a bit more use now. In fact between the Defense Shields and Chi-Chi/Piccolo I think Gohan w/Orange DB could be a strong possibility now.

Tien is fantastic. I don't think he's tied to any one style really, just as people were wanting, I think he's a solid personality for at the very LEAST Red, Black and Orange.

Who thinks that because of the self-shuffle, you only really need two Preparations? Or is three a good choice just because of how strong the card is? I don't think I'd play three Draining Blasts personally.

Piccolo ally is pretty neat, I wonder if we'll get strong Hero ally stuff...

Oh, and R124 is on the Panini DBZ Facebook page.

It's... bad mediocre. The adding Endurance is meh (if it was more than 1 it'd be better), but lowering to draw a card could be useful I guess. It's certainly not worth only having two of it in your deck, and being a 3 for 5 dmg... It just seems really terrible, I dunno.

MOAR PREVIEWS THOUGHTS

Red Palm Strike has more text than the damn Death Star. It's pretty damn good though. I'd use it to give Blue a good kick in the sac.

The Black Drill isn't awful, it's pretty damn good Namekian tech.

While I agree that going down is a lot better than going up for Tien, there's better ways to do it... like just NDB2'ing yourself in the face. It costs too many stages, and you can only play two in a deck.

I don't know if I like Tien very well in Red either, as much synergy as he seems to have there, his power levels are too low to make him meaningful I think.

While I agree that going down is a lot better than going up for Tien, there's better ways to do it... like just NDB2'ing yourself in the face. It costs too many stages, and you can only play two in a deck.

I don't know if I like Tien very well in Red either, as much synergy as he seems to have there, his power levels are too low to make him meaningful I think.

Testing will tell.  I don't think NBD2'ing off this card is too bad as it replaces itself in Red, and gives you a chance to go get another Tien's Preparation and chain even more hits, while giving you endurance to win the race.  

Of course, this is the beat option and could be inferior to the MPPV route, dunno.  We'll also have to see what options we get in this set's styled cards.

C3 - Nappa - Rested

C7 - Tenshinhan - Patien

C8 - Tenshinhan - Stubborn

C15 - Black Radiating Drill

C16 - Black Barrier Destruction

C23 - Blue Lifting Drill

C23 - Blue Cover Up

C25 - Blue Fear

C28 - Blue Hand Blast

C37 - Orange Driving Drill

C39 - Orange Calming Drill

C44 - Red Destiny
C48 - Red Restraint

C50 - Red Leap

C52 - Saiyan Strength Test

U61 - Nail - Unflinching

U67 - Tenshinhan - Prepared

U68 - Tenshinhan - Smug

U69 - Goku - Thoughtful

U70 - Piccolo - Waiting

U72 - Vegeta Impatient

U85 - Orange Catch

U89 - Orange Elbow

U90 - Red Palm Strike

U93 - Saiyan Unleashing Drill

U100 - Tenshinhan's Preparation

R101 - Black Declaration

R103 - Black Enraged Assault

R107 - Blue Overpowering Drill

R109 - Blue Crush

R115 - Namekian Confident Burst

R116 - Orange Possession Drill

R120 - Orange Mini Ball

R124 - Red Overpower

R126 - Saiyan Intimidation

R131 - Isolation

R132 - Withering Fire

R133 - Crushing Beam

R134 - Face Smash

R139 - Tenshinhan's Draining Blast

Gold Text Cards blow, revealed during a interview with Richie Williams from the guys over at Dragon Ball Radio, Link here, good listen, and commentary. (images from RetroDBZ) I'll leave the Originals below, and also add the new reprints in the above list when they come out.

Black Overpowering Attack
Black Fist lock

Black Upward Dodge
Blue Face Crunch
Blue Leverage
Saiyan Hand Swipe
Saiyan Blocking Technique

I'm just going to quick link what's been revealed, if there is a issue with how I'm linking them, or issues with other fansites, please just remove this.

Previews came from people over at the Dragon Ball Z radio, Panini's wordpress, DBZ Fanatics Gaming Network, Retro DBZ Facebook, Panini Facebook, DBZ Top Tier's Facebook/Twitter, and Tak Games,let me know if I missed anything. Check them out, I will try to update this after some time.