Jarrett

Play the Dragon Ball Z TCG Online via OCTGN (Set-up Guide)

It's Possible. I'll edit it next update (which is taking longer than expected - work has been kicking my butt).

Also, if anyone sees any typos, or inconsistencies please let me know. Next release I want to be perfect. =)

I can't seem to find it, but how do you move cards from your hand to the bottom of your deck either by dragging or hot key? Someone told me to drag it to the bottom of deck where the dragon is, but that didn't work. It'd be nice to do it without having to show my opponent the cards like from Visiting or Android 18

I can't seem to find it, but how do you move cards from your hand to the bottom of your deck either by dragging or hot key? Someone told me to drag it to the bottom of deck where the dragon is, but that didn't work. It'd be nice to do it without having to show my opponent the cards like from Visiting or Android 18

You should be able to drag the card and hover it over the bottom side of the deck and an arrow symbol will appear.  That arrow identifies that the card will go to the bottom rather than the top.

i have been playing the dbz pannini  card game on OCTGN and loving it i was wondering if u guys know if you can still play the old score Z one through OCTGN and if so how ?

You have cards in the sensei deck from an older deck file (which was removed from the last update - since there is no sensei deck in this game). Unfortunately, unless you edit and remove them with a text editor, you won't be able to use that deck.

Patch for Perfection is LIVE!

Maintaining the OCTGN DBZ TCG Patch requires a great deal of maintenance, coordination, and support; in addition to hosting for the image packs. Please consider a donation if you enjoy playing the Dragon Ball Z TCG on OCTGN. Any amount is appreciated!

for some reason i cannot go through my phases no mater what i try is there a fix for this issue 

this is what pops up in my chat box

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\paleh\Documents\Octgn\GameDatabase\383a6ac2-6e52-40a5-980f-fade09e4908b\scripts\actions.py", line 140, in nextPhase
  File "<string>", line 453, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'type' object has no attribute '__getattr__'
nextPhase(table)

Am I the only one using WINE here?  I finally got the thing up and running which wasn't so bad, and OCTGN seems to work mostly fine so far.

However, after installing all the image packs, I appear to be missing a very large swath of Evolution images.  Anyone else seeing this?

EDIT : To make things slightly clearer, it's not so much that the images are missing (which would just show the silver background with text) it's more that the image just doesn't appear.  It's just blank.