Kwyalteson

Colorado Players!!

I just went through the list and noticed there weren't any threads for Colorado. If there are any players where ya at?? Also if you know of any places in your area that are going to be holding events post it up! I know Longmont is gonna have some and I've been pushing in Loveland, Greeley and Fort Collins

I just went through the list and noticed there weren't any threads for Colorado. If there are any players where ya at?? Also if you know of any places in your area that are going to be holding events post it up! I know Longmont is gonna have some and I've been pushing in Loveland, Greeley and Fort Collins

We right herr nukka. Gotta Z dungeon in mah basement where piccolo gonna have him a piece a dat kwyalteson azz.

Played the old game. Haven't heard of any support down in the South Denver area.

Edit: Here is a list of "Store/Event Locations" from the Panini website.

All C’s Collectibles 1250 S. Abilene Street. Aurora CO 80012

Atomic Goblin Games 4564 Beachcomber CT Boulder CO 80301

Enchanted Realms Games & Gifts 6799 Bismark Road – Suite I Colorado Springs CO 80922

Denver Central Games 10101 E Hampden Avenue – Suite   101 Denver CO 80231

Not sure if this is just places that will carry it or places that will host events.

Yeah man for sure, a friend of mine told me yesterday that a card shop in Loveland started carrying cards and that they'll only hold events if the game picks up steam. So far it seems like it's taking off lol maybe I'm just hopful, but ultimately it's too early to tell.

I'm the one hosting the release event at Envhanted Realms in co sprs, we had to push it back to this upcoming Sunday bc of lack of product, we got half our order. We're going to be doing tourneys soon too so come down!

Ordered my first booster box the other day. Can't make today due to a beer league hockey game being too close.

Let me know how it goes. Hoping to make next week with a friend. Good luck.

Also contacted Denver Central Games in Denver (since it's right next to me( about support, but have not heard back yet.

Yes! A Colorado thread!

There's a card shop off of 104th and Huron called Above and Beyond Games that's trying to start things up on Thursdays and Sundays.  We are thinking on Sundays because my work schedule doesn't let me do much on weekdays (working til 9...)  They're sort of hard to find, but they're right next to an arcade and a comic shop.

Used to live by Denver Central, but the guys who worked there weren't too friendly/helpful, unfortunately.

Atomic Goblin's a bit of a drive, but workable from where I am.

I wanna find out who bought up all of Coins Cards and Comics' stock, apparently it went pretty quick. More players!

I'm planning on heading down to Enchanted Realms (Colorado Springs) this Sunday for a tournament at 6. I am hoping somewhere closer to the Denver area (wish Collector-mania was still around) will start hosting events. 

Let me know if you get a turnout up at Above and Beyond Games. I might try and swing by there in the future.

Glad to hear the game is picking back up in Colorado.

We stopped by Above and Beyond today, they were running a tournament.  8 people played, and a few (including us) were just around, DBZ in hand.  We didn't stick around for the entire thing, but they said they generally start at 1:30 - 2ish.  They ran out of starters again, but had some packs.  Overall, pretty good turnout I think.

The place was busy even without DBZ there.  Yu-Gi-Oh, Pathfinder, and Magic were going on at the same time along with people watching sports towards the back.  

Once we have enough for a legal tournament deck, we'll be entering when we can, too.

Yeah, we stop in on Sundays if we don't have something more pressing to do.  If you're going up next Sunday, we can swing by.  Neither of us will have a full deck built yet, but trade/old Z/talkie.

Buying a box is ~80, but their packs are 3.50.  Not sure on starters since the two times we've been they've been out.  They do have a singles binder that's worth looking at, though nothing from starters are in it.

I contacted Above and Beyond, they said they won't have more product in until Monday so that won't work for me. I'll be heading down to the Springs this week since they said they have product. Need to get a deck built :(

On a side note, Collectormania (Parker) got back to be and said they will start to carry product as well. Once I get more details I will post.