Kwyalteson

Colorado Players!!

Sealed event was fun. 9 players, 12 people showed total.  We couldn't figure out a final tiebreaker for the last game (me as Orange Goku vs. Blue Frieza). We both had 2 cards in the discard pile, 1 dragon ball each.  No one was sure if you go off personality level then, so it was a draw.

Sealed event was fun. 9 players, 12 people showed total.  We couldn't figure out a final tiebreaker for the last game (me as Orange Goku vs. Blue Frieza). We both had 2 cards in the discard pile, 1 dragon ball each.  No one was sure if you go off personality level then, so it was a draw.

Congratulations. Win anything nice?

Everyone got 2 promo Goku's Kamehamehas and at least a pack.  Top 3 got an additional pack (I got one for the tie/4th place).  Top 2 got TIAWT promos and so did a random person (die roll).

Planning on going to a tournament this weekend. Depending on who has starters, since apparently they are a rare commodity now, will probably dictate where we go. Going to call Above and Beyond/Enchanted Realms Sunday to find out who has product, if either do... 

I'd like to throw my hat into the Colorado ring. I too am in desperate need of starters. Everyone seems to be sold out.

Anywho, I'll probably be hitting a tourney somewhere with Giant Sunday. I'll be the handsome one.

I'd like to throw my hat into the Colorado ring. I too am in desperate need of starters. Everyone seems to be sold out.

Anywho, I'll probably be hitting a tourney somewhere with Giant Sunday. I'll be the handsome one.

You'll be:

A ) the one with a beer in their hand. 

B ) the guy with the freakishly tall one

C ) the person complaining about the lack of starter availability

Hey Guys! I've been looking for some other Colorado players! 
Tradesmart seems to carry starters every so often, just got the last one today. 
I also know that the game Store Chaos in pueblo is going to start carrying the game as well.

I'd like to come game with you guys at the next tourney weither its here in denver or in springs.

I just started a big following for the game in pueblo this past holiday weekend too so the game is definately growing. We just need more places to play  :)

Awesome, good to hear.  Some of the old players around here I think are finally mostly out if they're gonna play.

I haven't really been available to play lately due to work and the holidays, but moving forward I should be able to attend hopefully at the very least every other week at either ABG or Beerplace (I forget the name  :mellow: ).  

What are anyone's thoughts on Adventurer's Quarter? When the game was first announced I tried to garner some attention, but there was a resounding "meh" from them.  They may show more if a group shows up, but it's also literally down the street from Beerplace which is already fairly active.

We still have several boxes about half a case left & athe least 6 starters left as of this last sunday.

We're running tourneys every Sunday @ 630 pm at enchanted realms in the springs. $5 entry, getting promos & packs for entering. Additional prizes go to top cut & are based on attendance.

We still have several boxes about half a case left & athe least 6 starters left as of this last sunday.

We're running tourneys every Sunday @ 630 pm at enchanted realms in the springs. $5 entry, getting promos & packs for entering. Additional prizes go to top cut & are based on attendance.

Thats awesome! I bought a box and 2 starters from you guys last friday, and since no one else is really carrying any, i'll probably get another from you guys soon!

Cool that sounds great! How many people have been attending?

Any Tourneys today? Here at ABG and no one else has showed. Does enchanted realms have one going on today?

There was one in Longmont today.

I was at ABG yesterday with 3 other players. I will be back there in two weeks on Saturday (1/17) most likely.