CRISIS

Pod Z CCG episode 029 now up!

Don't know if you were intending for the posts to end up here but here's my Top 5 Energy Attacks from Score Z:

1.  Goku's Blinding Strike

2.  Piccolo's Power Ball

3.  Saiyan Power Beam 

4.  Blue Terror 

5.  Namekian Strike (if this doesn't count because its not an actual energy combat card, then Human Extinction Attack)

Whoop Whoop!

Great podcast guys.

My favorite old Z MP was Gohan Lv 1 MBS post errata since pre-errata was broken.  I loved Risky Maneuver with Gohan and going all in on an attack ftw.

Yeah,I doubted myself when I said it was a hit effect. :( can't wait to record episode 2 on Sunday. We have a great tournament report to share. Thanks for the feedback. Oh and Linnell, Namekian Strike does count. We purposely stated energy attacks, not energy combats to separate out the blocks.

I think the thing I liked best about it was you guys showing some love for the old game (even though you guys didn't like GT and I did lol). I think ScoreZ gets bashed way to hard sometimes and it's nice to see some appreciation for it. Truth be told ScoreZ was far from trash and most everyone enjoyed the hell out of it, and after all if it wasn't for that game this game wouldn't exist.

I think the thing I liked best about it was you guys showing some love for the old game (even though you guys didn't like GT and I did lol). I think ScoreZ gets bashed way to hard sometimes and it's nice to see some appreciation for it. Truth be told ScoreZ was far from trash and most everyone enjoyed the hell out of it, and after all if it wasn't for that game this game wouldn't exist.

Exactly, even though the script on the saiyan saga cards were confusing, it's a great game!

Oh man TFK4, ,I can't wait to do a top 5 list of banned cards! On our old podcast we did a top 5 list every week. Top 5 boss battles, fighting game characters (Ken was my number 1) etc...Dream machine battle may make it on the list!!

Ok.  I submitted a fix to I-Tunes.  Apparently, they have the pod listed as "Brandon Bartholomew's Pod."  If you do a search for Brandon Bartholomew, you can subscribe.  They said it can take anywhere from 24-72 hours to fix.

Nice, got it. 

Looks like it is fixed now too.  I tried to search by PodZ as well and it has been updated.

Looking forward to listening to it.  I listen to various podcasts throughout the day at work - so it's nice to see several groups starting DBZ podcasts.  Means everyone will  be stepping their game up, as there looks to be healthy competition - which is better for the listeners.

Edit:  And being on itunes immediately gives you a leg up IMO.  Yea the podcast could suck - but I will immediately subscribe to someone's podcast on itunes before trying to hunt one down on my phone's web browner.  And the Spreaker app kind of sucks. 

I have really been enjoying the DBZ Radio podcast.  I am hoping they get on itunes at some point.  But if you all are as good as theirs I will definitely be a listener.

I'll be straight up honest the first 2 episodes were kind of slow to me.  Couldn't really get into them.

However, I am currently listening episode 3 and it's pretty hilarious.  Listening to the kids discuss their dream cards is really funny.  My stepson hasn't embraced DBZ, he loves playing Heroclix, but hopefully he will want to play some DBZ soon.

Keep up the good work, as it is growing on me for sure.

I'll be straight up honest the first 2 episodes were kind of slow to me. Couldn't really get into them.

However, I am currently listening episode 3 and it's pretty hilarious. Listening to the kids discuss their dream cards is really funny. My stepson hasn't embraced DBZ, he loves playing Heroclix, but hopefully he will want to play some DBZ soon.

Keep up the good work, as it is growing on me for sure.

Haha, thank you for the feedback. Brandon and I thought the same thing actually. We are coming up with better ways to transition our segments, and feel like episode 5 will be a turning point in the pod.