CRISIS

Pod Z CCG episode 029 now up!

Hahahahaha hilarious stuff.

Take no offense when I say this - but one of the best things I like about this podcast is it's so plain.  It's not super well done, and that's not being mean at all, it reminds me of just sitting around and talking.  Yall are some people I would love to play DBZ with and just hang out and laugh.  Great stuff.

Take no offense when I say this - but one of the best things I like about this podcast is it's so plain. It's not super well done, and that's not being mean at all, it reminds me of just sitting around and talking. Yall are some people I would love to play DBZ with and just hang out and laugh. Great stuff.

That's exactly what we are going for. What we lack in recording equipment we try to make up with connecting to the audience. We have another great show in the works for next week. Thanks for the kind words and feedback

Take no offense when I say this - but one of the best things I like about this podcast is it's so plain.  It's not super well done, and that's not being mean at all, it reminds me of just sitting around and talking.  Yall are some people I would love to play DBZ with and just hang out and laugh.  Great stuff.

Thanks dude

How was the Josh story... We have a ton we can include, but may not be DBZ related like the last one. Was it too much? We want to keep it dbz centered, but feel we can bring some funny stuff to the pod.

We have a facebook page!  Like and share to be entered in a drawing to win Score Z Promos!  A picture of the promos will be shared tomorrow! First drawing is May 23rd!

Every 5 likes we will add a new promo!

I was dying hahahaha.  I listen to various podcasts at work, so my headphones are always on.  And I started cracking up and my coworkers probably thought I was crazy.

I know what you mean, when we tell these old stories, it's hard for me not to laugh! Especially with the hot dog story.

Changing up the giveaway! We will be extending the drawing until next Sunday, 5/31. Check out our face book page to see what promos you can win! If we get up to 15 likes, the winner gets to choose 1 card from the top row. 30 likes, the winner gets to also pick a card from the middle row... And 50 likes, the winner gets the card in the 3rd row(a Heroic Assistance)!

We fixed our Facebook page so it is not necessary to comment on our page to get entered in our raffles! Just like the page and you are golden! You guys have been so awesome! We are already at 19 likes! Remember, if we get to 50 likes, someone will win a heroic assistance and two promos of your choice! We just got done recording episode 7 and I think you guys will love it! Thank you everyone for the support!

We are set to record episode 8 tomorrow. We received a few last minute questions that we will be squeezing in the show as well! With being so close to our 50 likes, we are just going to give away the ultra rare with the other two promos of your choice to the winner of the raffle. We did not expect such a great, welcoming community such as yourselves! You guys ROCK! The drawing will either happen Saturday during our recording session or Sunday morning. The winner will be notified by facebook message for their mailing address. We will mail out the cards via usps with tracking confirmation. Good luck to you all. Oh one last thing, we are changing the format of the pod ever so slightly, which we will go over on episode 8. One little bit of info: every 5 episodes will be in the format of a game show. With dbz trivia galore, from the old z game, New game, and the anime. Can't wait for you guys to hear it! Ugh, break times over, time to get back to work.