CRISIS

Pod Z CCG episode 029 now up!

"Yamcha is a little bitch"  hahahahahaha.

While I guess there has to be a "top worst UR's" I just disagree that the ones you listed aren't useful.

I have always liked villainous empowerment in black.  Shutting off all drills/setups for a turn is great against a lot of decks, and getting smoothness works great.  It's not the best, but I find it useful in certain builds.

And Heroic Dashing Punch bad?  No way.  It's 17's back smash on steroids.  Have yall not played 17 much?  I'm telling you man, dashing punch is not bad at all.

But yea, Mimic I agree with.  I have found that card worthless right now.  Maybe in the future it will be nice, but meh.

"Yamcha is a little bitch" hahahahahaha.

While I guess there has to be a "top worst UR's" I just disagree that the ones you listed aren't useful.

I have always liked villainous empowerment in black. Shutting off all drills/setups for a turn is great against a lot of decks, and getting smoothness works great. It's not the best, but I find it useful in certain builds.

And Heroic Dashing Punch bad? No way. It's 17's back smash on steroids. Have yall not played 17 much? I'm telling you man, dashing punch is not bad at all.

But yea, Mimic I agree with. I have found that card worthless right now. Maybe in the future it will be nice, but meh.

Yeah this was mainly a troll list for certain cards and certain people...i mean...true power not on the list??? Something's fishy

New episode up.  I forgot to give Chazzy a verbal shout out (Oregonwoodelf) for telling me that he listens to the pod.  He was a great judge, and an even better person in real life.

New episode up.  I forgot to give Chazzy a verbal shout out (Oregonwoodelf) for telling me that he listens to the pod.  He was a great judge, and an even better person in real life.

Good show once again. I know the motel 6 you guy were talking about, and that area of town is the worst part of Salem. I never go to that area, unless I absolutely have to. We call that area of town felony flats, and the people who live over there, flat lander's lol. South/South East/West Salem are nice, the dividing line is the train tracks and downtown(like most town). Portland is Hipster town, Eugene is Hippie town, Albany is the armpit of Oregon(the whole town smells like a hamster cage because of a paper mill), Salem is Crazy town! That motel is walking distance from the state mental hospital that One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest was filmed. Thanks to everyone who traveled to the event and we hope we get the opportunities to host another!  

Oh man....that's great information. Thanks, Chaz. Is the mntal ward still open? We def should get together for Dinner next year at the best local dining establishment...of course, Matt, King of lodi and crew are invited.

Yeah, we definitely will get dinner next time! The mental hospital has been improved and the techniques used in that movie are totally out of date. That movie/book was a spotlight on everything wrong with care taking for the mentally ill. All that being said the reason Salem is cool because you are 30-45 minutes away from everything fun to do in Oregon(out door shit in the spring/summer and nerd shit in the fall/winter) and the people are super friendly!