Team Zissou

Set 3: Movie Collection

June 26 release date; Booster only set

Garlic Jr. Turles, Dr. Wheelo, and Lord Slug new MPs

Covers first 4 films: Dead Zone, World's Strongest, Tree of Might, Lord Slug

http://www.potomacdist.com/detail.asp?itemid=dbzmcbb#.VTF8nmTpeko

Promo image added:

https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-0/11050148_10153258135182360_1156819659173402065_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0143e5437ce0d789030620ad70ce52fa&oe=55E2429F&__gda__=1437007818_be452ec749230d4cd9f89bb5cc78e7bd

Slug will sell this set.  Garlic and Turles, sure whatever; Wheelo, who cares?

I actually really like Trules and Garlic. Never liked Slug that much, but a new Namekian and a villain at that is something very welcomed.

OOOOOh yeah who called it in the other threads when we were discussing the possibilities of Set 3 and 4.  This guy right here.

Anyway that's awesome that they are doing the movies up to the end of the Frieza Saga, getting the most they can out of each DBZ moment and still leaving some space to return to these moments in future sets as not every part of the DBZ saga up to this point has been captured. 

I'm pretty excited for 3/4 MPs announced, I'm a little surprised they were able to settle the rights for these movies so soon. I sorta wanted them to bring back Location cards for  things like Tree of Might, but things like that will probably be replaced with Drills/Allies.

A bit sad about no new hero MPs but I suppose this is an attempt to keep it even with all the heroes we got in set 1. Then again, if we're not getting into Androids, what hero MP would I have wanted in here?

An all movie set is interesting and I didn't think they'd go this route but still hoping for some new named cards for some of our old MPs. This is definitely a smart way to keep the current attack table relevant though and I wouldn't mind if this is a trend.

Will be interesting to see what hero allies make it in because there's an enormous amount for each villain, some I doubt they'll bother making unless the ally count is increased which we wouldn't take kindly to.

I'm pretty excited for 3/4 MPs announced, I'm a little surprised they were able to settle the rights for these movies so soon. I sorta wanted them to bring back Location cards for things like Tree of Might, but things like that will probably be replaced with Drills/Allies.

Yeah I'd still like to see a tree of might setup or something. Maybe a drill Or attachment?

A bit sad about no new hero MPs but I suppose this is an attempt to keep it even with all the heroes we got in set 1. Then again, if we're not getting into Androids, what hero MP would I have wanted in here?

An all movie set is interesting and I didn't think they'd go this route but still hoping for some new named cards for some of our old MPs. This is definitely a smart way to keep the current attack table relevant though and I wouldn't mind if this is a trend.

Will be interesting to see what hero allies make it in because there's an enormous amount for each villain, some I doubt they'll bother making unless the ally count is increased which we wouldn't take kindly to.

Yeah I hope they don't overload on villain allies. I would like a roshi ally though.

I'm predicting every 3'rd set will be a movie set. If this is the case, then in about a years time we should expect Broly, Super Android 13, Cooler, and maybe Bojack.

Don't forget Meta Cooler.  I don't think they will enter into Bojack during that set unless we are in the Cell games to have established Gohan Super Saiyan 2 from the previous Set(s).

The part that bothers me about Set 3 though is the clumping of the 4 movies into 1 set.  Almost feels like they are going to end up rushing the Sagas and Movies again.  I think they should have kept each Movie its own Set or 2 movies for 1 Set as there is enough action in the movies to generate the roughly 100+ cards for a Booster only Set.

Prolong the life of this game