Rush1228

Set 4: Evolution

As long as the starter box contains 1 of each MP, not randomly placed MPs, players will be content.

Who bought a box of starters from set 1 and got multiple Gohans? These are the people I'm talking about.

Broly won't be in any or these next Sets. His power level is too ridiculous. Next Year round Oct/Nov I can see him. But most likely seeing Super Android 13/Cooler and Future Gohan/Bardock for movie characters based on where they are in Sagas and power levels. Be pretty cool if they made Bardock with a Super Saiyan as as his Lv 4!!!!!!

Can't wait for that Vegeta Hero MP!!!!!!!

Really liking the HT in packs for characters, leaves Panini an opportunity to make an MP that may be exactly the same deck arch-type as the Starter MP.

Really liking the HT in packs for characters, leaves Panini an opportunity to make an MP that may be exactly the same deck arch-type as the Starter MP.

I think all it means is Starter MPs will have alt foils in packs.  They wouldn't put HTs in packs unless EVERY pack had one, to offset the thickness.

I think all it means is Starter MPs will have alt foils in packs.  They wouldn't put HTs in packs unless EVERY pack had one, to offset the thickness.

Yeah i think it means you get a Turles-style version of each mp.

Broly won't be in any or these next Sets. His power level is too ridiculous. Next Year round Oct/Nov I can see him. But most likely seeing Super Android 13/Cooler and Future Gohan/Bardock for movie characters based on where they are in Sagas and power levels. Be pretty cool if they made Bardock with a Super Saiyan as as his Lv 4!!!!!!

Can't wait for that Vegeta Hero MP!!!!!!!

I don't think Broly will arrive until set 6. But...I think a constantly ridiculous power level is exactly what a physical beats MP needs at the moment.

I don't think Broly will arrive until set 6. But...I think a constantly ridiculous power level is exactly what a physical beats MP needs at the moment.

I'd imagine he'd be something like Vegeta with added physicals and power stages inflated. Like 500k level 1, 1.2 mil 2, 2 mil 3 and 3 mil at 4, with smaller drop offs in brackets than godku and freiza

Would anyone else be happy paying one more dollar on a starter deck if it came with a damn Z Scouter?

That'd be cool but I just use the AT card. Some people use their masteries, dice, w/e, but I prefer the AT card so that I can have the bracket comparisons right in front of me.

Would anyone else be happy paying one more dollar on a starter deck if it came with a damn Z Scouter?

I have a few and think they're super cool but with 6 anger being a requirement on occasion the sword's sadly a little dated. I'd imagine a 6 sided die and your inactive MP cards/AT table could be used as scouters and anger counters, assuming you don't have more than 3-4 allies out.