Stryyder

Official Set 5 Perfection Discussion - Preview/Information Thread

Well atleast every style is getting one "sword" card this set so if none get more then 1 then black and saiyan would be the only one with 2 that aren't trucks I believe

So 6 cards in the deck that work with the drill for orange trunks , don't think its worth running yet

But can't wait till a sword archtype is fully fleshed out

I don't really understand why each style is getting a sword card. There's no NTW decks, so all they're doing is adding a strategy to each style without giving any of them enough cards to work. Those sword cards need to stick together and then we'd be able to see a really cool sword deck.

Yeah I'll just wait for them to be posted here... I have no problem bookmarking websites and checking them daily for previews, but Facebook is incredibly annoying to rely on posts showing up on my newsfeed without getting all the other spam from those DBZ groups / pages.

I don't really understand why each style is getting a sword card. There's no NTW decks, so all they're doing is adding a strategy to each style without giving any of them enough cards to work. Those sword cards need to stick together and then we'd be able to see a really cool sword deck.

Maybe Trunks will also get another sword card and then Gohan will get sword cards later.  They might be focusing the sword strategy to help Trunks and Gohan.  Also, maybe there will be an MP level that will let you run any styled "sword" cards in one styled deck.  

I want to make Tag Team Dominance 19 and run Cell ally.

Saiyan Obstruction is pretty bad.

Black Analysis is an awkward way of generating board removal while grinding towards a win con. This requires playtesting.

Blue Guarding Drill is not bad. Another way to help physical aggro stage lock the opponent.

Namekian Right Elbow is pretty legit but Gut Punch is better imo

Orange Thumbs Up Drill is cool because it punishes the opponent for looping Time, Confrontation/Stare Down, BEM. Could be a late game MVP when the opponent needs to VtP for Time or BEM to not die, yet die anyway.

I love thumbs up. That's going to add up to a lot of mill if it stays in play for awhile, and it's an easy killer for lookout drill before hitting them with some real mill damage.

Obstruction works well with the new mastery. 4 endurance for a choice between an attack or a block. Definitely not amazing but it could have its uses.