Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Offering up my non-professional services to help you advertise!

Hey guys, I am BY NO MEANS a professional graphic designer, so I recognize that this isn't the greatest looking poster in the world, but I have a lot of passion for the games I support and do what I can to make them work. I think with the upcoming release, we should all do everything we can to get the word out.

I have a little poster made up here for our local store, intending to prop them up at demographically relevant gathering places around town. If you've got nothing better, I'm offering up some of my time swapping the store info in the bottom right for the store info for YOUR local store that is supporting DBZ.

The poster for our store is below - if you would like a PDF of it for your store, please PM me with the request and all the relevant info you want (please include logo images, etc if you want them). I'm asking for nothing in return, I just want this game to take off!

uHpoQrM.jpg

Hit me up if you want anything!