Rainsw0rd

Make Your Own Cards, Preferably Images

Hello everyone! Here you can post and talk about your own ideas and fan made cards. Images are preferred but if you dont have Photoshop or anything like it then go ahead and just type out your own ideas! I have participated in this sort of thing for other card games it is always a lot of fun. We got so many people involved that we started doing competitions and judging the created cards.

So come post your ideas and we all can chat about them!

Here are some templates to help you get started if you so wish to use them. Photoshop is the easiest way to make good looking cards. Paint is possible but there are a lot more things you can do on Photoshop.

Hero%20Template%20copy_zpsjcwjwuif.jpgnon-styled%20template%203_zpszwdqkuej.jpnon-styled%20template%202_zpsvdirjxrn.jpnon-styled%20template%20copy_zpsqyo4v5rn

I like the hero one, I feel like History Of Trunks movie had many potential awesome screencaps that were just not used in the old game.

Also I deleted the other topic of just the villain sphere since you made this new topic for people to post their creations in ;)

I like the hero one, I feel like History Of Trunks movie had many potential awesome screencaps that were just not used in the old game.

Also I deleted the other topic of just the villain sphere since you made this new topic for people to post their creations in ;)

Awesome. Thanks.

If you or whoever with photoshop and the skills want to make images...

Majin Vegeta (Hero)

Level 1: Antagonizing

(Your life deck may contain non-personality cards that are "Villains Only.")

∞ Once per combat, after dealing critical damage, you may raise your anger 2 instead of using a critical damage effect.

Power: Energy Attack costing 2 stages.

DAMAGE: 5 life cards.

Level 2: Cruel

(Instant Power) Once per combat, when you deal critical damage, destroy a Setup or Drill to draw a card.

Power: Physical Attack.

Raise your anger 1.

DAMAGE: AT +3

Level 3: Proud

∞ If your MP's power level is higher than your opponent's MP's power level, your attacks that deal 4 or more life cards are considered to deal critical damage.

∞ You may destroy a Setup or Drill as a critical damage effect.

Level 4: Redeemed

∞ When you deal critical damage, destroy a Setup or Drill.

Power: Energy Attack.

You must destroy the top 2 cards of your Life Deck to use this attack. Damage from this attack cannot be modified, nor prevented, and can only be stopped by energy combat cards.

DAMAGE: 8 life cards.

HIT: Lower your MP 1 personality level.

Vegeta's Pride

(Event)

Raise your anger 1, or your MP gains 3 stages. Attach to your MP.

While attached, when your opponent declares combat, gain stages equal to your printed PUR. Banish this card when you have four or more cards attached to your MP.

Yeah, I have no idea how to make images, but I posted a bunch of stuff in the Dream Card thread that you're free to tackle if you like.

Future Gohan - Last Survivor Lv1

Constant: You may have 2 copies of your Saiyan Style and Namekian Style Drills in play at once and they are not discarded when you advance a level. Whenever a Drill enters play during Combat, raise your anger 1 level.

Future Gohan - Mentor Lv2

Constant: You may use your Lv1 Constant Powers.

POWER: Energy attack costing 2 power stages. 

Rejuvenate a Styled Drill and a Trunks Ally from your discard pile. If Trunks is in play as your Ally, your opponent skips their next action.

Damage: 4 life cards.

Future Gohan - Super Saiyan Lv3

POWER: Energy attack. 

Rejuvenate a Styled Drill and a Trunks Ally from your Banished Zone. If Trunks is in play as your Ally, you may Rejuvenate a card in your hand to draw the bottom card of your discard pile.

Damage: 4 life cards

Future Gohan - Defiant To The End Lv4

(If your Mastery is Saiyan Style or Namekian Style, you cannot win by MPPV). 

POWER: Energy attack. 

You may search your Life Deck, discard pile or Banished Zone for Styled Drill and a Trunks Ally and play them. If Trunks is in play as your Ally, damage from your attacks cannot be prevented this combat.

Damage: 6 life cards.

Future Gohan's Skillful Defense

Event

Stop any attack. If the stopped attack was performed by an Ally, stop the next attack performed by your opponent's MP this combat.

Future Gohan's Combat Drill

Drill

(This card is considered to be Styled).

Constant: Whenever you draw cards, you may draw one of those cards from the bottom of your discard pile instead. Damage modifiers from your constant and floating effects gain +2.

Saiyan Super Mastery

(You cannot win by MPPV.)

Constant: Your attacks and blocks gain "Raise your anger 1 level". Your Styled attacks gain "HIT: Raise your anger 1 level." Iif your MP is at Level 4, you may use your Level 3 Powers and Constant Powers.

Saiyan Tactical Mastery

Constant: Damage modifiers from your opponent's constant and floating effects affect all attacks. Your attacks deal +1 stage of damage.

POWER: Physical attack.

You may discard a Styled Setup you control to add that Setup's immediate effects to this attack.

Damage: AT stages.

Saiyan Ki Charge

Event

(Limit 1 per deck.)

Your opponent skips their next action. The next Styled attack you perform this combat gains "Raise your anger 2 levels. HIT: Draw a card." Rejuvenate this card.

Saiyan Worthy Foe Drill

Drill

Whenever AT damage from one of your attacks is calculated as 1, the attack deals +4 life cards of damage.

Energy Bomb

Energy Combat

Energy attack costing 10 power stages.

Gain 10 power stages.

Damage: 8 life cards.

I also made a bunch of cards on that thread. Here they are AGAIN. Once I figure out how to post pictures I'll update my post with them. My browser settings won't let me. I can't tell if my Hercules stack is bad or good?!

Hercules Level 1

(Your life deck may contain non-MP villains only cards and Majin Buu ally).

Power: Search your life deck, discard pile, or banished zone for Majin Buu and place him into play five stages above zero.

Hercules Level 2

Power: Physical Attack costing 1 stage.

DAMAGE: 4 life cards

HIT: Search your opponent's life deck for a freestyle card and destroy it.

Hercules Level 3

Power: Banish a card from your hand to stop an attack. Raise your anger 1.

Hercules Level 4:

Infinity: You may use all your MP powers.

Power: Physical attack

AT stages. Use a critical damage effect.

HIT: Draw a card from your life deck or discard pile.

Hercules's Punch

(When you play this card you may banish after use. If you do, your opponent skips his next action).

Physical attack

(This attack is considered styled)

DAMAGE: 4 life cards

Raise your anger 1.

Lower your opponent's anger 1.

HIT: Both players draw a card. Your opponent discards a card.

Shuffle into your life deck after use. (This is shuffled in whether it hits or not).

Saiyan Elite Mastery

Infinity: Whenever cards are destroyed or banished from from your life deck, raise your anger 1 and gain 1 stage.

When entering combat you may lower your anger 1. If you do your styled attacks deal +1 stage of damage that combat.

Power: Physical attack.(This attack cannot be modified).

DAMAGE: 0 stages.

HIT: If your power level is higher then the opponent your attacks cannot be prevented for the remainder of combat. Otherwise gain x stages. X = your PUR.

Freestyle Drill?

(This drill is not discarded when advancing a level).

Infinity: Your opponent's freestyle cards are banished after use and require your opponent to destroy the top two cards of their life deck to play.

Saiyan Recovery Drill

Infinity: Whenever you rejuvenate during combat gain two stages and your styled attacks deal +1 life card for the remainder of combat.

Saiyan Reflex Drill

​Infinity:  ​Whenever cards from the top of your life deck would be destroyed reduce that amount by one and destroy the top card of your opponent's life deck.

Here is my first attempt at a Chiaotzu!

Levels 3 and 4 to come soon.

chiaotzu%20lv%201_zpsdwuqsux4.jpg

chiaotzu%20lv%202_zpsnvjpvwyk.jpg

I really like the Lv1, but I feel like the Lv2 needs to be buffed. I get the idea - free energy attack with great damage for a Lv2, but that HIT effect is really brutal. I feel like it should do at least 8 life cards to be worth it, given the risk and the very low stages.

I really like the Lv1, but I feel like the Lv2 needs to be buffed. I get the idea - free energy attack with great damage for a Lv2, but that HIT effect is really brutal. I feel like it should do at least 8 life cards to be worth it, given the risk and the very low stages.

Thanks for the feedback. I thought about that but LV 2 is not the highlight of Chiaotzu so I think its ok.

Chiaotzu continued...

chiaotzu%20lv%203_zpstlmijagr.jpg

chiaotzu%20lv%204_zps8jo7xake.jpg

Ok these are dope. Chiaotzu anger energy beats would be really vicious, especially if you pulled the Lv4 off.

I was actually just coming up with a personality that relies on a specific Ally as well, though in a rather different fashion. Sorry I can't make images, it's a shame somebody can't make a PanZ image making app.

Dodoria - Loyal Minion Lv1

PUR 3

(At the beginning of your opponent's first turn, search your Life Deck for a Frieza Ally and play it. Your Frieza Ally cannot leave play for the rest of the game.)

(Instant)POWER: Use when entering combat. Gain 3 stages. If your Frieza Ally's power level is 85,000 or higher, advance a personality level.

Dodoria - Alien Beast Lv2

PUR 4

Constant: After taking banished life card damage, shuffle your Banished Zone, then shuffle the bottom 2 cards of of your Banished Zone into your Life Deck.

Dodoria - Savage Lackey Lv3

PUR 5

Constant: After taking banished life card damage, shuffle your Banished Zone, then reveal the bottom 2 cards of your Banished Zone. Play any Setups, Drills, Allies or Dragon Balls and shuffle the remaining cards into your Life Deck.

Dodoria - Henchman Lv4

PUR 6

Constant: After taking banished life card damage, shuffle your Banished Zone, then reveal the bottom card of your Banished Zone. If it is a Setup, Drill, Ally or Dragon Ball, play it. Otherwise, place it into your hand.

Also, I had a new idea for Future Gohan - or, to be more precise, I had an idea for a personality that really needs a self-contained stack with no mixing that can declare any Style.

Future Gohan - Survivor Lv1

PUR 2

(You may use 2 Masteries matching your chosen Style. You may not win by MPPV or Dragon Ball Victory.)

Constant: Use when entering combat. Banish the top 2 cards of your Life Deck and raise your anger 1 level.

Future Gohan - Mentor Lv2

PUR 3

Constant: Use when entering combat. Banish the top card of your Life Deck and raise your anger 1 level.

Future Gohan - Super Saiyan Lv3

PUR 4

Constant: Use when entering combat. Discard the top card of your Life Deck and raise your anger 1 level.

Future Gohan - Defiant to the End Lv4

PUR 5

Constant: You may have up to 3 copies of your Styled Drills in play at the same time.

Now for his named cards...

chiaotzus%20explostion_zpswxdrqiv7.jpgchiaotzus%20preparation_zps5f0ucnnl.jpg

I like these as well. The level-up is great - unaffected by Wall Breaker, and I like how the End Combat part can potentially be an escape plan or a cost depending on the situation.

I also like Explosion though I do think it should also be unpreventable. I'd likely add that and 'can only be performed by Chiaotzu' for a little more balance.

I like these as well. The level-up is great - unaffected by Wall Breaker, and I like how the End Combat part can potentially be an escape plan or a cost depending on the situation.

I also like Explosion though I do think it should also be unpreventable. I'd likely add that and 'can only be performed by Chiaotzu' for a little more balance.

What I liked bout preparation, when I was thinking it up, was that the end combat effect is not part of the ally in play requirements. So if you're just getting wrecked you could potentially just end combat with it to try and recover.