Stryyder

Official Set 6 Vengeance Discussion - Preview/Information Thread

I'll get in the Android 17's Fuck ARG Van.

The first one I went to advertised "unlimited side events." They didn't run a single one, everything was late, and there was shit prize support. I've been to a couple after that and they've all been clusterfucks.

On the inverse, I really can't fault Panini for giving invites for them.  They need events to grow the game and, at this stage, beggers can't be choosers.  But I agree, they should look into doing their own thing next year, instead of partnering with ARG.

Um you guys need to check Panini's page. Black Cooler only made top cut once. Blue Cooler also made top cut once. I'm calling it now. Black Cooler top cutting is like Turles top cutting. Not a T1 deck, and it will only top cut once or twice this season. Blue Cooler is way better since both 13, and Broly want to get off their level one. 

On a side note I'm surprised that Blue Yamcha hasn't been making a splash. He gets a free block on level one, and wrecks anger based decks. You would think he'd be perfect for this meta. 

Yamcha actually has a pretty favorable matchup against Broly but he gets roflstomped by everything else now. So running him isnt really the best strategy. Believe me i have been a BDY player since Perfection dropped.

Yamcha actually has a pretty favorable matchup against Broly but he gets roflstomped by everything else now. So running him isnt really the best strategy. Believe me i have been a BDY player since Perfection dropped.

Till he powers on lv 1 and then you Saiyan grab.lol